Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Considering what Itachi said what do you think the odds are of Sasuke becoming Hokage? Nobody really cares for him besides Sakura and Ino. I mean come on Iruka sensei will become Hokage before he does.

Sombody needs to explain to Sasuke that he messed his chances up big time by abondoning the village. "But I don't care what you think about me." - He doesn't understand that that is one of the most important aspects of becoming Hokage.

Bieber

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura-chan will become Hokage before he does.
OT: Naruto remembering what Itachi said is Kishi's way of saying he won't become Hokage.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke will become hokage. Its very much possible since Naruto is destined to break the cycle of hatred. It started with Hashi becoming hokage over madara so Naruto will let Sasuke become hokage to break it. Though I have given up on this manga. So much shit is happening that anything is possible.

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No you're wrong, for certainly the whole shinobi alliance has learned that hatred won't solve anything, and if Sasuke leads the alliance to victory, he might have good chance of being acknowledged by everyone. Also, Sasuke doesn't care about the title itself, he just wants to change a village that massacred his clan, even if Sasuke doesn't become Hokage, Naruto will change Konoha.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not going to happens if the entire villages hates him...Which they do
Which is why he will have to change their view on him. Im not even sure about this but I dont think it would be too far fetched. Maybe if he does something in this war to change their views on him. All the other hokage could also explain the past and if the truth comes out I think people will be more understanding

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which is why he will have to change their view on him. Im not even sure about this but I dont think it would be too far fetched. Maybe if he does something in this war to change their views on him. All the other hokage could also explain the past and if the truth comes out I think people will be more understanding
''Maybe if he does'', what are you talking about, he already did. He's the reason the Hokages were resurrected.

Babce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as much as i hate sasuke..... its obvious he will become hokage. Naruto will most likely die or both will be duo-kages lol but sasuke is a certain yes in my opinion...

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as much as i hate sasuke..... its obvious he will become hokage. Naruto will most likely die or both will be duo-kages lol but sasuke is a certain yes in my opinion...
There is no way that Sasuke comes in for the last five minutes of the manga and makes himself Hokage. It would be the ultimate troll on Naruto who held the idea for years. No matter what Sasuke does after the war it would pale in comparison to the acomplishments that Naruto achieved.

If Tsunade were to die right now who do you think they would pick?

1) Hero that saved Konoha about 10 times already and the hero of the war.
or
2) Missing nin that suddenly comes back after committing serious crimes against Konoha and the rest of the world.

Sasuke will get laughed right out of Konoha

Thorium

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's Naruto's decision. If he wants Sasuke to become Hokage, with his influence over the ninja world (not just Konoha) he can make it happen.