Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean makes his way to the training grounds, where a young student would be waiting for him. According to his OOC knowledge, he had to teach this kid Rain. He had so many in the field already but it was quite easy to teach it, so it wasn't a problem for Dean. He had his bag on his back, and some gin and scrolls in it. This was going to be a good one. He finally makes his way there, finding his student already there, he probably waited a while.

"Hey there, I am Dean Winchester of the Nekura clan, and I will be teaching you Rain. Now, its simple, tell me everything you know about Rain, how the test was for you (just using Water and Wind) and also, why you like it."

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rain is simply
water in the form of droplets that have
condensed from atmospheric vapor and
then precipitated, become heavy enough
to fall under gravity. Rain is a major
component of the water cycle and is
responsible for depositing most of the
fresh water on the Earth. Now shinobis, through the use
of ninjutsu can use rain release in
various ways.
The test was good cause I use water, wind and ice mainly in all my battles. So it was easy to think of appropriate techniques to use. I like rain release cause it relates to water which is my favorite element and it has various uses.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, not bad. Rain release is extremely useful in battle, and quite a sneaky skill too, if you know how to use it. We'll be going through a lot of techniques, and you'll see how they vary. Now, since this training doesn't require any chakra paper or the sorts, we can begin. Firstly, my method is as follows. I will explain the technique to you, and I want you to perform it against a clone of mine, tell me at least 2 advantages and disadvantages of the technique, and also, how you would use it in battle.

Now for the first technique. Firstly, focus your Rain chakra to your hands, and start gathering rain drops there, towards your palms. You will then shape the drops, into a pressurized orb of rain water, which you will blast towards the opponent with a simple push. A nice technique to hit the opponent back, and deal some blunt damage. Use it against my clone, plus all the other stuff I told you to add."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Jack.

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack nods as his sensei finished talking, he then focus his Rain chakra to his hands, and start
gathering rain drops present on the field , towards his
palms. I then shape the drops, into a
pressurized orb of rain water, which i
will blast towards the clone with a
simple push.
The advantages of this technique is that it can be used to push opponent's back while dealing blunt damage to them, it is also a low ranked technique which cost low chakra.
The disadvantages of this techniques is that it a short ranged attack and it can be easily defended from because of its low rank.
Jack says after performing the technique.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, and remember to always add how you would use it in battle. Here you go."

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: By focusing chakra into the user's hand they are able to gather rain drops towards their palms, the rain is molded together by chakra and forged into a high pressured orb. Once done the orb will shoot away from the users hand and the user will be knocked back. If it hits the enemy the enemy will be sent away flying or unbalanced.

"Next technique, it starts off by focusing your Rain based chakra into the falling rain, and change the very compounds of the rain. You will change it, and cause it to become sticky, which causes the opponent to be constricted to the ground for up to two turns. The technique itself also lasts for two turns. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Jack.