xkristin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey my name's Kristin and this is me!
So, I'm 14-ish and I'm an "artist." I want to be a manga creator and draw all sorts of things. I listen to twenty one pilots (No, I'm not emo. Y'know the ones that have bangs covering their eyes, slits their wrist and is "depressed". I just enjoy their music uwu) So yea thats prettttty much it. (Oh and yea I'm new here so I would appreciate some tips about this site thx ✦)

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi, welcome to the AnimeBase forums!

First of all, don't forget to read the rules here: AnimeBase Global Forum Rules

If you wanna talk about various topics, it's pretty much all around the forum site (from Anime Discussion threads, Graphics Design/Art sections, Roleplaying, etc.). And yeah, mentioning about art, you have the Creative Center section with both Design Hall and Fan Arts groups, where you can post topics about Graphics Design and/or Art in general (even set up a GFX shop if you want)

You could also participate in various GFX/art/writing contests, in which you can win medals that show on the side of your profile avatar.

Last edited:

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey my name's Kristin and this is me!
So, I'm 14-ish and I'm an "artist." I want to be a manga creator and draw all sorts of things. I listen to twenty one pilots (No, I'm not emo. Y'know the ones that have bangs covering their eyes, slits their wrist and is "depressed". I just enjoy their music uwu) So yea thats prettttty much it. (Oh and yea I'm new here so I would appreciate some tips about this site thx ✦)
I love drawing and also have wanted to be a manga artist. Im actually working on a manga/comic rn. There are sites you can post pages too that you make :p Hello, welcome. Msg me at anytime