Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BDFOMNRY Cross Over Chapter 2 is to steamy so it's on

BDFOMNRY Cross Over Chapter 3
Bleach, Dragonball Z, Fairy Tail , One Piece, Medaka Box, Naruto And Rosario Vampire And Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fic Cross Over
__________________________________________________________________________________
Based upon Characters created by Akihisa Ikeda, Tite Kubo, Akira Toriyama, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda , Yoshihiro Togashi , Hiro Mashima and Nisio Isin and Akira Akatsuki
The story was created by Syareow
Comedy / Drama / Romance / Action / Sci Fi / Fantasy
Rated T - For Mild Language, Blood And Violence
__________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 3 Sisters

5 am Moka's Room
Inner Moka rolls over and kisses her silver haired boyfriend and lightly shakes him.
Inner Moka - Come on Tsukune please wake up you need to go so you don't get in any trouble
Tsukune - ......
Tsukune - Aaa.....aaa Nooo mommy just 5 more minutes
Inner Moka blush
Inner Moka (thought bubble) - He called me mommy how adorable ( giggles )

After a few minutes Inner Moka finally managed to wake her sleeping boyfriend.
Tsukune woke yawning and robbing the sleep and eye snots from his eyes.
Tsukune - Morning Moka
Inner Moka - Good morning sleepy head
Tsukune - We must of fell asleep
Inner Moka - Ya we did
Tsukune - Well i guess i should be going my sweet vampiress
Inner Moka - We will see you later Tsukune

Tsukune leaves Moka's dorm room and runs across the school yard to the boy side dorm rooms and get in his dorm room only to see that Natsu and Gray are fast asleep in his bed.

Tsukune - AAAAAAAGH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN MY BED!!!!
Tsukune's yells fell on def ears as Natsu and Gray cuddled each other in an instant Tsukune in his normal base vampire form grabbed Natsu and began furiously shake and smack Natsu.
Tsukune - Wake up ... why ... won't .... you ..... wake ... up
Tsukune to no prevail couldn't wake Natsu after shake and smacking him for 5 minutes then Tsukune turned his attention to Gray's unconscious half naked body and smacked him in the back and Gray shot out of Tsukune's bed.
Gray - OOOOOOAAAAAOAOAOOAOAOWWWW!!!!
( Angry ) Tsukune - How did you get in my room
Gray - We crawled in through your window
Tsukune quickly open the window and he threw them out the window and slammed the window shut and locked it and fell asleep.

Later that day at 9am
Tsukune woke up and rolled out of bed showered and got dressed and went out to meet Moka a few minutes later Tsukune is running and sees all his friend talking with Gray and Natsu and Natsu sees Tsukune.
Natsu - Hey there the ******* who threw me and Gray out of the window this morning
Natsu - You know my face still hurts from you slapping it so much
Tsukune - Look i'm sorry but i didn't expect to see two guy i don't really even know well to be cuddling in my bed
Gray -WHHAAAT WE WERE CUDDLING !!!
Moka, Kurumu, Yukari and Mizore all start laughing.
Tsukune - Ya and Natsu was suck on your Gray
Natsu - GRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WAS SUCK ON GRAY EAR!!!!
Gray - DISGUSTING!!! maybe that why my ear was so wet

Right then 3 dark figures appeared the 3 figures were walking towards them Moka look at the figures and a shocked came over her face.
Moka - Kokoa, Kahlua, Akua what are you doing here
The 3 girl with there emotionless face and there dole black eyes.
Kokoa, Kahlua and Akua - Sister father wants you to quit school and come home now
Tsukune, Moka, Kurumu, Yukari and Mizore - WWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAT!!!!

Natsu - She not going anywhere
Kokoa, Kahlua and Akua - If you get in are way you will die
Natsu - I don't Moka's my new friend and she not GOOOOIIIINNNG AAAAANNNNYWWWWHHHHEEERRRRE!!!!!!
Moka starts to cry
( Crying ) Moka (thought bubble) - Natsu think of me as a friend
Natsu - Lightning Flame Dragon Mode

Natsu now has a fire and lightning aura around him.
Natsu rushs at Akua
Natsu - Lightning Flame Dragon Firing Hammer
Natsu punches Akua in the face sending her 15 away from him
Kahlua Appears behide Natsu and cuts his back open as blood sprays out.
Natsu - Aaaagh
Akua rush at Natsu and Kahlua comes from behide then Natsu dodges as the two sister nearly run into each other.
Kokoa runs at Natsu with her Ko buddy sword but Natsu back hand punches her in the face just at that moment he sees Akua running toward him so he quickly grabs Kokoa and threw's her into Akua.
Kahlua flys at Natsu but he barely jumps over her and kicks her at her two sister then Natsu jumps into and forms a Lightning Flame Dragon Brilliant Flame and threw's the large sphere of lightning and fire at the 3 girls and a explosion occurs.

After smoke clears the 3 sister are unharmed because Kokoa turn her pal Ko into a shield.
( Shocked ) Tsukune - Wow that bat is incredibly durable
( Shocked ) Moka - No way
( Shocked ) Kurumu - Damn them
( Shocked ) Yukari - Natsu
( Shocked ) Mizore - ....
( Shocked ) Gray - Natsu's body is just about at it's limit
Natsu begins to suck fire into his body and lightning begins spark and shot around his body.
Kokoa, Kahlua and Akua - ???
Tsukune, Moka, Kurumu, Yukari and Mizore - ???
Natsu - Lightning Flame Dragon ROOOOOAAAAR!!!!
The large Beam of lightning and fire zooms towards Kokoa, Kahlua and Akua and another explosion occurs.
After smoke fades away the 3 sister are gone.

( Panting ) Natsu - I think i got them
Natsu exited his Lightning Flame Dragon Mode.
Natsu - UAAAAGUUUAAGH!!!
Tsukune, Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore and Gray - ??????
Akua has forced her hand through Natsu's upper abdomen Natsu begins to cough up alot of blood and Akua pulls her out of Natsu's body and Natsu's face plants the ground.
Akua pull her hand in the small pool of Natsu's blood and proceeds to lick it off her hand.
Akua - We told you were going to die
Moka, Kurumu, Yukari and Mizore all start to cry.
( Crying ) Moka - He hhhh...eee died trying to save me
( Crying ) Kurumu - Noo noo no no
( Crying ) Yukari - Poor Natsu
( Crying ) Mizore - Why
( Sad ) Tsukune - ......
( Sad ) Gray - NNNNNNNAAAAATTTTTSSSSSU!!!!!!!

Natsu - .....
Natsu's body began to stir.
Natsu - Raaaaaagh
Akua - Your still alive
Akua raised her hand at that same Tsukune ripped his two rosary rings off his two ring fingers and his hair flashed silver and his eyes pulsed dark red with slits and then he changs from a s class vampire to a demon lord class shinso as white and black covered his upper body then Tsukune sprouted bat like wing from his back.

Moka, Kurumu, Yukari, Mizore and Gray - ??????
Akua turned her head as Tsukune punched her in the face sending fling away about 50 feet.
Natsu - Thanks
Tsukune - Natsu you fool
At that moment Kokoa and Kahlua attacked Tsukune knocked them both about 20 feet away.
Moka runs over to Natsu.
Moka - Why Natsu why
Natsu - Because were friend Moka
Natsu cough out more blood.
Moka & Tsukune - ????

Moka - Hold on Natsu
Tsukune - Moka let me
Moka - No Tsukune just keep my sister busy
Tsukune - Moka
Moka bits Natsu on the neck injecting her blood into him Natsu wounds begin to heal Moka release Natsu after his wounds are healed.
Moka pulls off her two rosary rings off his two ring fingers and his hair washes silver and her eyes change to blood red with slits and then she changes from a s class vampire to a demon lord class shinso as white and black covered her arms and legs then Moka sprouted small bat like wing from her back.
Both Moka and Tsukune in there shinso form are now ready to fight.
The End