35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It looks fuucking amazing
Trailer:
Also I just learned this but if you pre-order from Amazon(Prime membership) you get 20% off so Deluxe edition is only $63 or normal is $43.....that is a steal

Sir Francis Drake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> WW1 setting
> black guy on the games cover

lmao and people complain about "whitewashing"

Also, the name is kinda retarded.
Apparently the game will feature the Harlem Hellfighters, so it's historically accurate in that way. Plus, Britain still had colonies in Africa during this time, so perhaps he could be fighting for Britain. What I really want to know is how they'll make WW1 a interesting shooter instead of a trench waiting simulator with bolt-action rifles.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> WW1 setting
> black guy on the games cover

lmao and people complain about "whitewashing"

Also, the name is kinda retarded.
people are complaining about whitewashing in hollywood not video games..this doesn't take plce in our "universe" also black people did fight in WW1 by the way...but it's true, WW isn't a thing....cause you can whitewash lets a movie about an anime called Ghost in the Shell, a franchise about technology in Japanese culture, that has I don't know maybe a Japanese lead but to get more money you pick a white lead maybe Scarlett Johansson that would WW but that isn't happening because whitewashing isn't a thing

and no the game name isn't "retarded".....they are going back in time hence them going down in there number labeling.....

Last edited: