Battleee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You Fell For It

You hit a clone in the place were you hit the clone was a trap with paper bombs in it so you are caught in the explosion > then I use Multi Shadow Clones Jutsu and all of them Hide In tDifeernt pplaces

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ugh ok u got me that time
but now i use
(Genjutsu:Kokohin)-Illusion Technique: False Surrounding to change our surrounding to the top of a plateau thus making all of ur clones fall to the ground and poof away
then i use
Shadow Clone Jutsu x50 and appear all around u
and we all charge at u using
(Raiton: Chidori)-Lightning Style: Chidori hitting u in all different places on ur body and thus finishing u off and paralyzing u almost permanently
btw my gama then slices u in half with his sword
i win dude
ur turn if u can even move
btw i g2g soon

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U

All hits come at exept is an the thing you hit is an Ink clone you hit, then I apear in front of you and use the Dancing leaf Shadow there no escapatory Shishi Rendan)-Lions Barrage) Plus I Use when you hit the ground the Lightning Ball

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but didnt my gama slice u in half and shouldnt all of the lightning jutsu i landed on u must have paralyzed u almost completely
ok all of ur hits come except for the lightning ball which u hit one of my clones who had a paper bomb in it sending u flying and once u hit the ground 49 of my clones and myself hit u with these jutsu
(Raiton: Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Style: Tornado Lightning
Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado
and then Lightning Style :Chidori to finish u off
man im tired
i really g2g now
y dont we call this thing a tie
cya later dude
*Illusion Technique : Kahen Tonsou*
bye