0⚔️
Fuzhou
You must be registered for see images

Rei's Rules
-Unofficial

Reborn's Rules
-Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, K'Tai,
-Customs Allowed
-CFS allowed at opponent desires must be within constraints of Tai and/or Ken/bukijutsu)
-7 Turns (14 posts)
-Regent of the Mask

-Mid-range in an open garden in the Southern Shaolin Monestary in Fuzhou

Whoever wants this, vm me, I don't want a spam on the thread.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Blue Monarch

He walked onto the grass layered garden when a figure was already waiting by it. It was difficult to gauge the person's strength but it was fairly obvious they did not lack experience. Sora who is wearing a dougi, and Kung Fu Pants (with a pair of light brown weights hanging from his legs) and shoes - begins shadow fisting the air, pumping up his blood for the event.

Greetings, I am Takeuchi Sora of the Gyojin.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't updated my bio so you still have a leg up on me. And I made a typo, we'll start short range considering we're in a taijutsu fight.
_________

Despite the location, the Regent still donned a foreign attire, though it was vastly different from his usual. His normal regal attire was replaced with a modest Japanese shinobi attire. His attire consisted of a thick purple, sleeveless gi top and traditional pants. The gi pants were tied with bandages from the ankle to the calf. His arms, from the writs to the forearm were tied with red bandages.

"Such a modest attire Reborn-kun," The Regent spoke to himself, "Your clan truly is truly humble beyond its prowess."

The Regent heard the Gyojin approach from behind him. Still, a man of the mask, the Regent concealed his dirty blond hair underneath the hood of his attire and pulled up the face mask to his nose so that only his eyes could be seen.

"Ah, you made it." The Regent's voice was not cascaded in the usual filter and so he had a less jovial, robotic sounding voice and he possessed a considerable amount depth. "I'll have to spare the introduction for...personal reasons. If you can't expect anonymity anywhere else, where better than a monastery?"

The Regent put on fingerless gloves and studied the man before him, "Though I guess I could give you a pseudonym for the time being. You may call me Hayabusa." The Regent put himself in a traditional boxer like fighting stance, with himself at a diagonal angle with his left side more so pointed toward his opponent and his hands up, baled into fist. "Shall we begin Sora-kun?"

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Short range it is. I have Sanada Yukimura blades on my back - crossed like an X. Exposing a handle over each shoulder of mine. Though there abilities have been "shut down" and the blades are to be used for Kenjutsu only.
______

"For such a mysterious person he sure can speak his mind." Sora said to his mind and as if on note, Hayabusa-san then invited Sora to begin the duel. "We shall.." he said, darting off from his feet forward at Hayabusa. The dash was subtle but it's intent was made relevant with the gaze Sora placed on his target; one near enough he swayed his upper body to his left minorly as he side-stepped a foot distance to the same direction. Moving lower in a fluid manner he exposed only his right side as he flicked his right arm at Hayabusa's stomach in an attempt to drive a fist in.

Should the blow result successful he comes back around to a full frontal view with his left foot swiftly taking a closer footing to the man and the left fist targeting Hayabusa's chin with an uppercut, in such position where the man would be leaning down because of the strike to his stomach. Flung high up Sora whips his hands at Hayabusa's right ankle and swings him half a circle in the air before whipping him against the ground.