Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hard to decide but I voted White Beard Pirates but with White Beard dying at the end. Something drastic would have to happen for an era to end so the World Government would have to cease to exist to some extent so that total mayhem would insure after, or White Beard Pirates and his allies will be defeated allowing the World Government to really push for more territory in the New World and put the other Emperor's on the rope.

Joshua

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to decide but I voted White Beard Pirates but with White Beard dying at the end. Something drastic would have to happen for an era to end so the World Government would have to cease to exist to some extent so that total mayhem would insure after, or White Beard Pirates and his allies will be defeated allowing the World Government to really push for more territory in the New World and put the other Emperor's on the rope.
i think every1 pretty much unknown in whitebeards crew will take the shcibaku and luffy and the others plus whitebeard will take the admirals im pretty excited though the admirals r pretty tough

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you really count whitebeard pirates and straw hat pirates as different sides. If one wins, so does the other...

Luffy is going to rush in and save him though... I hope.

Joshua

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you really count whitebeard pirates and straw hat pirates as different sides. If one wins, so does the other...

Luffy is going to rush in and save him though... I hope.
well i know but what if somth happens to the other
winner takes all

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not caught up yet. (525) But, I think the White Beard Pirates will have their hands occupied... Whitebeard may come through though.