Batman v Superman out in less than a month!

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very hyped. I don't understand why the reveal of Doomsday got so much criticism. Villain reveals before a movie's release have been done to death, but nobody hammered it before Batman v Superman. The argument "the title is Batman v Superman, showing the villain spoils the movie" is dumb. The movie is estimated to run for 2 hours 30 mins, the trailers altogether reveal 10 mins of footage. There's plenty that hasn't already been seen. Saying they've shown too much is pretty short-sighted.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not at all. Probably a 1/10. I, honestly, won't even be seeing it. I liked MOS a lot and I liked Lex from the trailer, but this movie is really hitting me in the right places at all. So, yeah, not for me.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very hyped. I don't understand why the reveal of Doomsday got so much criticism. Villain reveals before a movie's release have been done to death, but nobody hammered it before Batman v Superman. The argument "the title is Batman v Superman, showing the villain spoils the movie" is dumb. The movie is estimated to run for 2 hours 30 mins, the trailers altogether reveal 10 mins of footage. There's plenty that hasn't already been seen. Saying they've shown too much is pretty short-sighted.
The reason people criticise the Doomsday reveal, is that we now allready know how the fight, Batman V Superman, ends. They team up to beat the sh*t out of doomsday.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not mention them fighting for the entire movie was obviously not happening. Not only because of the name "Dawn of Justice" but the moment they showed Zod's body it was clear it would be used to create something that can oppose Superman. Another thing is just because they showed Doomsday it doesn't mean that's the final act of the movie, because you can see Darkseid's omega symbol in the last trailer.

ot; hype has reached maximum level.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason people criticise the Doomsday reveal, is that we now allready know how the fight, Batman V Superman, ends. They team up to beat the sh*t out of doomsday.
How else was the fight supposed to end? With one killing the other? That makes no sense. Also, if them teaming up by the end of the movie to defeat a villainous force wasn't the obvious conclusion, I don't know what else would be. Many people called out the presence of Doomsday in the movie long before the trailer that revealed him, and many more debated who would be the villain that would unite the two biggest superheroes of all time.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/10

It's a batman VS superman movie and they're showing/spoiling who the villain is (that there even is one) :lmao:
If you didn't figure from the title that this is the beginning of the justice league, then I don't know what to tell you. You're probably the only person who thought they would be fighting the entire movie, clearly it's not for you.