NarutoLuffy313

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just started getting into batman more and I have concluded that batman shots on anuthing the HST has done excluding shanks stoping the war at marineford.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I respectfully disagree. Shanks is most def better than batman, but so are other characters. like i would bet on rock lee or neji against batman, and there are a lot of people stronger than rock lee and neji

plus nightwing is just a wannabe batman IMO.

Keon Nara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well in character I would have to choose the Arkham city batman, it showed an extremely vunerable side of batman. and also the Death in the family and the redhood had some of the best character moments.

but the HST characters wise I'd say half of 1P beat him with Ace and Luffy (Made me cry) and that event has done more for luffy than a shooting in a theater alley.

And if it was a giant fight between bats & HST. IC Batman would somehow make shikamaru his robin, Shikaku is his Nightwing, Nico Robin his bat girl, Boa his bat woman, and Kakashi is Red Robin. they'd pown all of HST IF they had the intel and recourses. with about a year of preperation time of course.

Last edited: