Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey man, i'm currently a sensei in the rp, i can teach you everything you need to know, or link you up with someone who can help you. We know reading a guide to it isn't the same as someone walking through it with your and learning as you go.

So feel free, message me or quote this message if you're interested and we can get you linked up with the right people to let the fun begin, don't worry. (y)

Aadhishrm1

Kin
23💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey man, i'm currently a sensei in the rp, i can teach you everything you need to know, or link you up with someone who can help you. We know reading a guide to it isn't the same as someone walking through it with your and learning as you go.

So feel free, message me or quote this message if you're interested and we can get you linked up with the right people to let the fun begin, don't worry. (y)

I gladly accept your proposal

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why didnt you get sensei tag yet its easy for people to track . Just asking ? :unsure: