NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It just came to mind that, how in the hell was base naruto keeping up with momoshiki? I mean, in the movie didn't the dude fight off RSM naruto & sasuke for a bit? :hmm:
Momoshiki is a bigger scrub than i thought.

Last edited:

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it seems the new mangaka decided Momoshiki shouldn't be that strong enough to keep up with RSM Naruto.
Besides Base Adult Naruto should be quite formidable. I don't find it surprising that he was keeping up with Momo.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it seems the new mangaka decided Momoshiki shouldn't be that strong enough to keep up with RSM Naruto.
Besides Base Adult Naruto should be quite formidable. I don't find it surprising that he was keeping up with Momo.
The dude supposedly scared kaguya, that's a pretty bad decision if true. Base naruto doesn't even hold a candle to RSM though.

Yata Mirror

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The dude supposedly scared kaguya, that's a pretty bad decision if true. Base naruto doesn't even hold a candle to RSM though.
I'm sure Kaguya wasn't scared of Momoshiki's Taijutsu you know.. It's his hax Rinnegan she was frightened by.
Base Naruto is truly vastly inferior to his RSM self but we know little about Momo's Taijutsu skills, except they're above Kage level. So all we can accept is that Base Naruto's Taijutsu is that good.

Reactions: Genocide

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure Kaguya wasn't scared of Momoshiki's Taijutsu you know.. It's his hax Rinnegan she was frightened by.
Base Naruto is truly vastly inferior to his RSM self but we know little about Momo's Taijutsu skills, except they're above Kage level. So all we can accept is that Base Naruto's Taijutsu is that good.
He needs the speed & reflexes to use his rinnegan against her. Anything less results in a blitz with an ash bone through the chest. It was decent in the movie, the manga was even worse.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's fodder, Ikemodo should've made him more deadly. He should've made Naruto and Sasuke go at the peak of their powers. Full RSM mode with TSB for Naruto and full powered Rinnegan Sasuke. He could potentially come up with a few combos, like idk a TSB with a shape of indra's arrow in Sasuke's bow or something , something cool, Chibaku tensei shapped rasengan, idk worthy of killing Momoshiki with a big bang :lmao:

He got rekt in cqc by Naruto. Couldn't even react and avoid Sasuke's speed. Got one shotted by Kurama's/PS sword slash. Ikemodo made him very weak, weaker than the movie version imo. At least in the movie he could put up a few slaps...

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's fodder, Ikemodo should've made him more deadly. He should've made Naruto and Sasuke go at the peak of their powers. Full RSM mode with TSB for Naruto and full powered Rinnegan Sasuke. He could potentially come up with a few combos, like idk a TSB with a shape of indra's arrow in Sasuke's bow or something , something cool, Chibaku tensei shapped rasengan, idk worthy of killing Momoshiki with a big bang :lmao:

He got rekt in cqc by Naruto. Couldn't even react and avoid Sasuke's speed. Got one shotted by Kurama's/PS sword slash. Ikemodo made him very weak, weaker than the movie version imo. At least in the movie he could put up a few slaps...
I agree, this won't be the first nor last time potential got wasted in this series.

SpoilerAlerts

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, him and Kinshiki are the ones she feared. I blame kishimoto for poorly portraying those two's power.
well first off kishimoto never had kaguya stated anything about kaguya fearing momoshiki that was filler all we know is kaguya went to war with someone and i guess lost her army but this obviously couldn't been on earth where she ate the fruit and gained god level powers

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well first off kishimoto never had kaguya stated anything about kaguya fearing momoshiki that was filler all we know is kaguya went to war with someone and i guess lost her army but this obviously couldn't been on earth where she ate the fruit and gained god level powers
I'm not talking about the anime, the boruto manga stated kaguya's scroll is a warning about those two's invasion. Anything else is speculation.