SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where would you put Base Naruto at the end of the story (therefore after Rikudo enhancement)?

Who can he be compared with?

It can be the 17 year old Naruto, the movie or even chapter 700.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ Lol, please stop posting. Base Naruto in the War Arc has already surpassed the likes of Asuma. Base Naruto in The Last would stomp no difficulty, but I agree. No way is he on a JJ's level. Dude above you was probably talking about Naruto.

Killua Zoldyck

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ Lol, please stop posting. Base Naruto in the War Arc has already surpassed the likes of Asuma. Base Naruto in The Last would stomp no difficulty, but I agree. No way is he on a JJ's level. Dude above you was probably talking about Naruto.
That's SM Naruto, who was overpowering Pre-Shinju One-Eyed Madara. SM Naruto would be closer to Post-Shinju one-Eyed Madara, a bit weaker.

QdonEms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 699 Base Naruto= Jonin level

The Last Base Naruto= Sannin level

Hokage Base Naruto= A tier or 2 above hokage level

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly think he's only around the same level as his Dad in base.

Shadow clones, Rasengans (he can now throw rasenshurikens in base...bs if u ask me), and top tier body flicker (save level as his dad from the 1 feat we saw). And toad summons of course. He lacks FTG and space time ninjutsu though, so I wouldn't rank him higher than that.

Of course this is based on literally no feats, so whatever.

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base Rikudo Naruto still beats anyone that isn't a JJ or doesn't posses Hagromo's personal chakra.

Based on that, the only contenders that are not outstripped by him, or completely outclassed by this version are a Shinju-less 1R JJ Madara and DMS Kakashi with Hagromo's Chakra. I would have said Base Rikudo Sasuke as well, but after Hagromo's buff the later gets pooped on in a base match​

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop posting? Lol aren't you the one that thinks Sasuke can stomp JJ Madara lol.. Take your own advice.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have never really seen him in action, but I estimate that the difference between base and SM is just slightly smaller then Pre-Shinju and Post-Shinju.
Base to Rikudo SM (w/o cloak) is ridiculously massive, given what Naruto was going in Base at VoTE and what he was doing in Rikudo SM. Doubt that the gap between Pre Shinju and Post Shinju Madara is that large.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop posting? Lol aren't you the one that thinks Sasuke can stomp JJ Madara lol.. Take your own advice.
Depends on which Madara. Not to mention I have arguments to back up my claims. Pretty sure you can't back up "Base Naruto is Asuma level"

Lol. Log off.

Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
→ Kicking a Truthseeker Orb! Surpassing Kurama Mode, his vast Chakra lets him perform this risky stunt!

Databook basically says Rikudou Sage Mode is >>> Kurama Mode. Considering this boost i would put Base Rikudou Naruto (Shippuden) slightly below the level of his Kyuubi Chakra Mode past self. Take it with a grain of salt since that's just pure speculation. Adult Naruto would be way stronger than that.

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base to Rikudo SM (w/o cloak) is ridiculously massive, given what Naruto was going in Base at VoTE and what he was doing in Rikudo SM. Doubt that the gap between Pre Shinju and Post Shinju Madara is that large.
Both him at Sasuke had almost no Chakra though. Sasuke tanked out after a single Amaterasu, and Naruto was only able to use a few Bunshin and Rasengan. So it's not like they could use big Jutsu.

I don't think Base Naruto could beat JJ Madara even without the Shinju or DMS Kakashi honestly (Now that I'm thinking about this not stoned lol)

Maybe he could take Juubito, depending on how far his DC gets scaled down from his RSM​

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Base Naruto without any SM or Kyuubi mode active is probably slightly above pre-Rikudo powered non-avatar BM Naruto level (or above).

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Above war arc KCM Naruto. In the Last he obliterates waves of enemies with 1 rasenshuriken. He would have had to use a bunch of clones in KCM to do the same thing.