Crow.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Muu still has his invisibility, sensory and splitting techniques. And if we break up his kekei touta he still has mastery over three elements.

Noobastank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You realize Muu has a Kekkai Touta right? That's better than the KKG. Also, Darui and Deidara have naturally-learned KKG.
Almost all of them have some sort of Kekei genkai, you know that right?
Thanks for letting me know!! sorry guys!!! I will make a better thread with more thought. i complete forgot about keke tota im thinking its a seperate jutsu all together. thanks for the help

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Top Ten ninjas with no transformations or Keke genkai. this is my opinion based list.

1. Muu
2. 3rd Raikage
3. Hiruzen
4. Minato
5. Sasori
6. A
7. Deidara
8. Gaara
9. Konan
10 Darui
Muu shouldn't be anywhere neat the top since he doesn't have Jinton for this list.

A can't beat Gaara without his Lighting Armor or Deidara.

origin29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You realize Muu has a Kekkai Touta right? That's better than the KKG. Also, Darui and Deidara have naturally-learned KKG.
yes, and... maybe

yes, darui has the storm style KG, no arguement there

but i thought dei's tech was a secret iwa tech to put chakra into objects, but the whole mouth-hand thing maybe a kg, its hard to say, unless i read something wrong, or its in the wiki

and i dont know if KT is genetic. muu is onoki's master, it is never said they were related, though they both may have it genetically, and muu taught onoki, or it is something that is very secret and difficult, and maybe able to just be learned. but once again, too little info, or i may be mistaken.