GiantShuriken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since he doesn't have to cover one eye to cover up his sharingan so he doesn't lose so much energy. Now he can fight with both eyes open. It must have been very hard for him to fight at base over the years with just one eye open now he will be unstoppable due to his depth perception

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Part 1 Kakshi knew he was no match for the power of a Sannin, she killinh intent alone makes him shit himself.
And a super strong byakugou user, when Ms Kakshi was having trouble with Kakauzu.

I can not belive you said this

Why do you need to be so rude?

OT: As much as i love Kakashi i always liked to see him use his MS ability. It was so unique apart from all the other sharingan techniques. He's got more stamina but less badassness as a sharingan-less shinobi. Unclear if he's stronger now than before though as his Kamui was pretty damn strong. But "base" as i supposed to sharingan-less in battles when he even had sharingan sure. I am sure he'd use his summons a lot more as well as his kick-ass artillery of Raiton jutsus and sword arts. Does he still have that blade O-o

Last edited:

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT: As much as i love Kakashi i always liked to see him use his MS ability. It was so unique apart from all the other sharingan techniques. He's got more stamina but less badassness as a sharingan-less shinobi. Unclear if he's stronger now than before though as his Kamui was pretty damn strong. But "base" as i supposed to sharingan-less in battles when he even had sharingan sure. I am sure he'd use his summons a lot more as well as his kick-ass artillery of Raiton jutsus and sword arts. Does he still have that blade O-o
Thought that it shattered.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT: As much as i love Kakashi i always liked to see him use his MS ability. It was so unique apart from all the other sharingan techniques. He's got more stamina but less badassness as a sharingan-less shinobi. Unclear if he's stronger now than before though as his Kamui was pretty damn strong.
I can see your point here. I'm unsure if he is stronger, but I think he has more chakra reserves now that he doesn't have a sharingan sapping his chakra with every use. Does that translate to more power? Not sure.

Thought that it shattered.
You mean Executioner Blade? It was shattered but once Edo Zabuza got it back he activated it's ability which it repaired itself from the blood of the shinobi it slayed.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean Executioner Blade? It was shattered but once Edo Zabuza got it back he activated it's ability which it repaired itself from the blood of the shinobi it slayed.
I thought he was talking about the one from Kakashi Gaiden. :sweat:

Executioner Blade would stay in Kiri, if Kishi isn't more biased towards Konoha. :| They already looted Kumo's Sage Tools. :leaf: XD

Sol Ku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Part 1 Kakshi knew he was no match for the power of a Sannin, she killinh intent alone makes him shit himself.
And a super strong byakugou user, when Ms Kakshi was having trouble with Kakauzu.

I can not belive you said this

I get second hand embarrassment every time I see you post.

OT: Kakashi is sort of pleb level now, I doubt he'd be able to scratch Tsunade.

ATD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats right and he still got very good base reflexes, remember when he saved sakura by blocking Sasukes Chidori with one hand, while his sharingan was covered, which means he reacted to a very fast stab (chidori) with only 1 eye, now he got 2 of his normal eyes back he isn't handicapped no more plus he has a lot more chakra resources to spam clones and raikiri variants.
People underestimating him, because the sharingan is so ****ing hyped!
Most of them forget that Kakashi wasn't an uchiha who mastered the eye anyway, the sharingan was a useful burden him. it sounds stupid, but so it is.
Its sad that we won't see the 1000 jutsus he copied even though he now has the perfect requirements for using them.