[VS] Base Jiraiya vs Restricted Deidara

56 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jan 11, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Location: Kakashi vs Zabuza Bridge
Distance: 50m
Mindset: IC
Knowledge: Manga
Restrictions: SM, C4, C0

Who wins?
 
Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,423 posts 823 reactions
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
19,423
Reaction score
823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Location: 50m
Distance: Kakashi vs Zabuza Bridge

yeah, might wanna fix that.

OP:i give it to deidara.
 
56 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jan 11, 2017
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yeah, might wanna fix that.

OP:i give it to deidara.

Fixed it.
Yeah I agree, I don't see how Deidara loses here.
He can drop clay fish into the water
and they took out the 3 tails - and a C1 squid flipped the Island. They oneshot his summons.

And once C3 comes out, I don't see Jiraiya having a counter. Detonating it early by intercepting it with Gamayu Endan is not working as the explosion radius is big af. it's village sized iirc
 

NarutoX28

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,624 posts 378 reactions
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
6,624
Reaction score
378
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I give it to Deidara as well.

Location is just a tremendous advantage for Deidara because the water compresses Deidara's explosives, bolstering their power as a result. Unfortunately for Jiraiya, the bulk of his guerilla tactics do stem from employing underwater strategies, so scattering copious amounts of bombs underwater would render many of Jiraiya's strategies useless. Jiraiya is simply ill-suited in handling Deidara without Sage Mode and Deidara's repertoire enables him to seize control over the air, bridge, and water, so I don't see Jiraiya doing anything. He eventually gets bombarded by Deidara's explosions.
 
Top