0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Distance: 5m
Intel: Manga
Restriction: Base Itachi only has a Kunai.

Itachi still wins. 5m + leagues faster than both + Finger Genjutsu + Kunai beheading = GG.

Edit: Kunai can cut through anything incase of stupid "Tsunade's neck is to durable for a Kunai" BS.

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're utterly insane if you think Itachi loses here. 5m. Better speed & reflexes. And a Kunai to behead them.

Yeah you're insane. Must I iterate again. 5m.
Yeah he takes both of them out 2 byakugou users using a kunai since distance is 5 m how and u handicapping his main arsenal.

With a kunai since we haven't seen tsunade tanking susanoo blade ;yasaka magatama etc etc

All becoz you think so

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does a little man with a knife, who can run fast, defeat to regeneration users with super strength, and quick reflexes? One of which was said to have analytical skill superior to someone with a Sharringan?
Itachi get wrecked.

Show a speed feat faster than Sakura avoiding Kaguya's fist in base and Tsunade keeping up with the raikage?

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi if faster. Finger Genjutsu from the start, uses the delay given to kill them. Even if Sakura and Tsunade can tell its a genjutsu, the timeit would take would be enough for Itachi. Even sword techniques alone would be enough to take them out. I mean, dude was blocking attacks form KCM Naruto.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah he takes both of them out 2 byakugou using a kunai since distance is 50 m and u handicapping his man arsenal.with a kunai since we haven't seen tsunade tanking susanoo blade ;yasaka magatama etc etc

All becoz you think so
Distance is 5m. Reread.

Lol you must not realize how rhetorical you sound right now. Tsunade tanking Susano'o swords through her body is different from her neck. Don't be a clown.

So if a Susano'o sword went for her jugular she'd be able to tank it right? :lol stop bruh.

Tsunade got bisected by a tree. Let me tell you why Force + Mass + Acceleration.

Apply the respective formula to Itachi using said Kunai. Her neck gets chopped off. Simple af.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And Itachi is blind as a bat, and even if he wasn't part 1 Sakura eye were said > sharingan, Manga Fact . Thread Debunkt
You must be registered for see images

Now you have to live with knowing that part 1 Sakura eyes are sharper than base Itachis for trying to be cute.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does a little man with a knife, who can run fast, defeat to regeneration users with super strength, and quick reflexes? One of which was said to have analytical skill superior to someone with a Sharringan?
Itachi get wrecked.

Show a speed feat faster than Sakura avoiding Kaguya's fist in base and Tsunade keeping up with the raikage?
I have a question just for you. Can Tsunade & Sakura regenerate their necks if they're cut off?
Itachi if faster. Finger Genjutsu from the start, uses the delay given to kill them. Even if Sakura and Tsunade can tell its a genjutsu, the timeit would take would be enough for Itachi. Even sword techniques alone would be enough to take them out. I mean, dude was blocking attacks form KCM Naruto.
Watch someone say Tsunade/Sakura > KCM Naruto. Lol.
I won't take the bait.
Even you know Itachi wins. The guy is out of their league.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A tree can't bisect a human lmao. Madara obviously bisected her with a Susanoo blade... He tried to do it
Lol... A tree can bisect you if if catches your lower region the hell man?

If a big ass tree fell on me right now, and it caught from my chest up, I'd be bisected. Completely crushed from the chest up.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a question just for you. Can Tsunade & Sakura regenerate their necks if they're cut off?

Watc someone say Tsunade/Sakura > KCM Naruto. Lol.

Even you know Itachi wins. The guy is out of their league.
Can Itachi see their necks?
Itach isn't getting that close without geting punch, Ororchimaru tried to do it and got blasted back.
Sakura and Tsuande reflexes are too fast for him, how can he possibly try to react without precog?

And by the manga, yes they can regnerate their bodies, they can regen organs and limbs? And they do it by cell division.
You like to argue the Yata Mirror hype.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Distance is 5m. Reread.
It was a typo
Lol you must not realize how rhetorical you sound right now. Tsunade tanking Susano'o swords through her body is different from her neck. Don't be a clown.
Oh when has itachi gone for anyone's neck with kunai.NVR
He went for oro's hand even when oro was in genjutsu

And if she tanked yasaka magatama she will tank the kunai.If she tanked susanoo blade she will tank kunai not hard to understand

if a Susano'o sword went for her jugular she'd be able to tank it right? :lol stop bruh.
Is kunai anywhere as strong as susanoo sword or large

Tsunade got bisected by a tree. Let me tell you why Force + Mass + Acceleration.
So comparing kunai to gigantic mokuton now
Apply the respective formula to Itachi using said Kunai. Her neck gets chopped off. Simple af.
How about no.Just becoz u like itachi does not mean he wins any matchup despite you putting him in massive disadvantage here without sharingan

Last edited:

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol... A tree can bisect you if if catches your lower region the hell man?

If a big ass tree fell on me right now, and it caught from my chest up, I'd be bisected. Completely crushed from the chest up.
Crushed? Yes. Bisected? Hardly. Your lower body wouldn't end up 3 meters away from your upper body.