Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Distance: 20 Meters
Intel: Manga
Restrictions: Gates for Gai, anything above 3T for Itachi.

Gai has his chucks

Scenario 2: Genjutsu restricted.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Gai in base was keeping up with Obito with taijutsu, who had earlier shat on KM Naruto, who was parrying with Itachi earlier. So if this was just a CQC battle Gai definitely takes this. But he can't take itachi on just CQC while Itachi had ninjutsu and genjutsu allowed.

Last edited:

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Gai in base was keeping up with Obito in taijutsu, who had earlier shat on KM Naruto, who was parrying with Itachi earlier. So if this was just a CQC battle Gai definitely takes this. But he can't take itachi on just CQC while Itachi had ninjutsu and genjutsu allowed.
Abc logic at it's finest!

Obito was not worried about GAi or naruto in taijutsu and even stated I can read your movements. Itachi>>>>obito in taijutsu it's not even close! Itachi and naruto were not equal nor close in cqc itachi no diff was reacting to both bee and naruto while talking casually.

Next; GAi>>>naruto in cqc so you can't compare them as well since fighting styles are completely different. This abc logic y'all use is getting worse.

Itachi should have no problems reading Gaia movements, GAi will not get caught in genjutsu, GAi would be able to react to itachis speed, same for itachi with Gais speed, but the ninjutsu and clones is what might get GAi in the end. Buttttt if need be, GAi can break all 3 tomoe genjutsu so with tsukuyomi gone he wouldn't have to look at the feet the entire time. Thus making it easier on him to combat.

Itachi high diff

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obito was not worried about GAi or naruto in taijutsu and even stated I can read your movements. Itachi>>>>obito in taijutsu it's not even close! Itachi and naruto were not equal nor close in cqc itachi no diff was reacting to both bee and naruto while talking casually.

Next; GAi>>>naruto in cqc so you can't compare them as well since fighting styles are completely different. This abc logic y'all use is getting worse.

Itachi should have no problems reading Gaia movements, GAi will not get caught in genjutsu, GAi would be able to react to itachis speed, same for itachi with Gais speed, but the ninjutsu and clones is what might get GAi in the end. Buttttt if need be, GAi can break all 3 tomoe genjutsu so with tsukuyomi gone he wouldn't have to look at the feet the entire time. Thus making it easier on him to combat.

Itachi high diff
You've finally made me proud.

OT: Itachi med diffs. Too much going for him here.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi high diff
You've finally made me proud.

OT: Itachi med diffs. Too much going for him here.
So you people belive Itachi > An oponent you can't physically touch in taijutsu?

Lmao. Lmfao.

Dude

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you people belive Itachi > An oponent you can't physically touch in taijutsu?

Lmao. Lmfao.

Dude
Kamui isn't a taijutsu!! Are you retarded? I was being nice but now you sound stupid!! Kamui has nothing to do with skills, cqc or taijutsu! It can be used to help you avoid hits but that doesn't mean it makes you a master like GAi or madara. We never said itachi overall beats rinnegan obito so chill before you look even more foolish.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kamui isn't a taijutsu!! Are you retarded? I was being nice but now you sound stupid!! Kamui has nothing to do with skills, cqc or taijutsu! It can be used to help you avoid hits but that doesn't mean it makes you a master like GAi or madara. We never said itachi overall beats rinnegan obito so chill before you look even more foolish.
Hmm.. Are you the one retartded? Did i say TAIJUTSU? NO! I said CQC you retard awful stupid wanker. In a CQC fight where everyting is allowed, Obito >>>>>>>> Itachi since Itachi simply wouldn't even be able to touch him.

Kamui has nothing to do with CQC?? Oh lord, i'll just stop here. Lmao. A jutsu that doesn't let the opponent hit you, and is used on close quarters combat, it's not related to it.

I never said Obito > Itachi in taijutsu skills
so please clean the wank off your screen so you can read properly.

I compared Gai keeping up with Obito (who was using kamui) to support the fact that his CQC skills are enough to surpass Itachi's. Imbecile prick.

You're definitely the most stupid member i've debated here.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm.. Are you the one retartded? Did i say TAIJUTSU? NO! I said CQC you retard awful stupid wanker. In a CQC fight where everyting is allowed, Obito >>>>>>>> Itachi since Itachi simply wouldn't even be able to touch him.

Kamui has nothing to do with CQC?? Oh lord, i'll just stop here. Lmao. A jutsu that doesn't let the opponent hit you, and is used on close quarters combat, it's not related to it.

I never said Obito > Itachi in taijutsu skills
so please clean the wank off your screen so you can read properly.

I compared Gai keeping up with Obito (who was using kamui) to support the fact that his CQC skills are enough to surpass Itachi's. Imbecile prick.

You're definitely the most stupid member i've debated here.

Awwwww did I hurt your wittle feelings? Lmao look at you rant like a retarded 6 yr old fat kid who had his cookies token from him! xD

No need to waste my time with a scrub like yourself any further. The fact that you thought this was a "debate" is even more retarded seeing as I couldn't take you serious even if I tried. ??????????????????????????????

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Itachi low-mid difficultly. I'm a Gai fan, but in base, he'd fail miserably against Itachi. especially after seeing Deidara being able to defend against his team without any arms.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Itachi low-mid difficultly. I'm a Gai fan, but in base, he'd fail miserably against Itachi. especially after seeing Deidara being able to defend against his team without any arms.

But bro; GAi=obito>Kcm naruto=itachi>sasuke>hebi sasuke>deidara..... **sarcasm because of the shitty logic that one PCQ I mean EZQ kid said** XD

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awwwww did I hurt your wittle feelings? Lmao look at you rant like a retarded 6 yr old fat kid who had his cookies token from him! xD

No need to waste my time with a scrub like yourself any further. The fact that you thought this was a "debate" is even more retarded seeing as I couldn't take you serious even if I tried. ������������������������������
Lmao.
Thank god!

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But bro; GAi=obito>Kcm naruto=itachi>sasuke>hebi sasuke>deidara..... **sarcasm because of the shitty logic that one PCQ I mean EZQ kid said** XD
And the retard kid keeps his retard posts flowing.

-I never said Gai = Obito in CQC, i said he can keep up with him
-Don't forget i only mentioned CQC, read my first post, itachi wins

And escuse me, i'm working on my post on the kakuzu thread, Chau.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No need to waste my time with a scrub like yourself any further. The fact that you thought this was a "debate" is even more retarded seeing as I couldn't take you serious even if I tried. ������������������������������
I was with you in the beginning but he countered what you said man. At least you cut your losses though. I respect it.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito bich-slapping KCM Naruto, evading his moves w/o Kamui, and tagging BM Naruto while almost tagging and warping Kakashi means Obito's vastly inferior to Itachi in Taijutsu?

I would rethink your statement Draegod.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't base Gai save KCM Naruto against Bijuu's he was getting pawned by?

Think i'm starting to realize why Itachi wank is so deadly....

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't base Gai save KCM Naruto against Bijuu's he was getting pawned by?

Think i'm starting to realize why Itachi wank is so deadly....
It was mostly 6th Gate Gai though Base Gai had his moments evading a Full Bijuu Transformation whereas KCM Naruto got blown out of his Kyuubi Cloak as shown here: