Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean?
Have you read the manga, it works like KCM2 (Kurama and Naruto chakra work together), but as an added benefit Naruto can take lifeforce for chakra and he dies in the process. That's a weaker state than SM added to KCM2 and RSM is tiers above that. And it allows only to take near 20 hours of lifeforce.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you read the manga, it works like KCM2 (Kurama and Naruto chakra work together), but as an added benefit Naruto can take lifeforce for chakra and he dies in the process. That's a weaker state than SM added to KCM2 and RSM is tiers above that. And it allows only to take near 20 hours of lifeforce.
Naruto(kcsm) and Sasuke both fought Isshiki and failed so this mode must be Naruto's strongest.

Reactions: Michael

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke both fought Isshiki and failed so this mode must be Naruto's strongest.
They're weaker than their teen versions, that's why they were stomped. This mode is equivalent to KCM2. I mean we saw Isshiki he couldn't even stop or kill KK before he escaped via reverse summoning, so..

Btwz the funny thing is Naruto actually used KCM arms in this mode🤣

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're weaker than their teen versions, that's why they were stomped. This mode is equivalent to KCM2. I mean we saw Isshiki he couldn't even stop or kill KK before he escaped via reverse summoning, so..

I think this is a problem with power scaling, I don't think it's intended for them to be weaker but they are, Hokage Naruto uses kcsm so that's why what you said sounded weird to me.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is a problem with power scaling, I don't think it's intended for them to be weaker but they are, Hokage Naruto uses kcsm so that's why what you said sounded weird to me.
They been nerfed for plot purposes, tbh, Hokage Naruto is weaker sadly. Kurama even told him this mode isn't about power rather taking away lifeforce at the expense of chakra. I give benefit of the doubt and put him at KCM2 level.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on Kawaki appearing, it seems that Naruto will undo the mode and live on.

Although it could be asked why Isshiki didn't do this before, the arm tagging . . .

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isshiki already acknowledge saskey as bigger threat...

Naruto coon didnt even know what a barryon modo is... Kurama have to do it for him and even then it is just suicide move that get him draw vs opponent in best scenario...

Reactions: Infant and Urda

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All I know is Naruto once again doing the damn thing and sasuke useless on the sideline... :sigar:
Post automatically merged:

Oh $hit, you're back!

Teh dream team finally units after a long time.
Naruto FTW! What was your old name?
Good to see you're back, but the issue is that it could barely eliminate 20 hours of lifeforce and it's not even at kcsm level.

@Naruto X Hunter can you explain how badly adult Sasuke gets fodderstomped?
Bro this form far surpass kcsm...
Naruto and sasuke have long surpassed their teen forms
Naruto(kcsm) and Sasuke both fought Isshiki and failed so this mode must be Naruto's strongest.
Exactly, glad someone been paying attention.

The fact that sasuke couldnt even follow naruto's movements even with his eyes speak for itself.

Welcome back.
Thanks man, good to see familiar members.

Last edited: