210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
baryon mode is such a garbage form
it offers nothing

there's no unique abilities or nothing
it's just the kcm2 form but stronger

and boruto stans can screw off with the reduce the lifespan nonsense
isshiki's lifespan was lowering anyway cause he had a bad vessel and doing damage to him just made the lifespan lower

Baryon mode shouldt even work on otstuki if they are as strong as the fanboys say
cause baryon mode is a form that pulls from kurama's lifeforce

these people would say isshiki beats kurama yet kurama's lifeforce damaged him

dumbest thing about it all, the eight gates is a more logical form
it's unlocking the eighth gate everyone has and this was setup from the get-go but here's the thing, the eighth gate is fatal kinda like baryon but here's the thing

you can punch the air to damage enemies and fly sorta by kicking off the ground
baryon mode cant fly, it cant even create limbs

KCM 2 can create chakra arms

six paths sage mode can fly.heal eyes and derives from a divine chakra called six paths chakra
And it was given by a god named haguromo

And here's the thing too
sage of six paths has no time limit unlike baryon mode

And btw shinjutsu for as much as boruto stans hype it up is just a dollar store version six paths chakra

-vaguely related to the otstuki clan
-chakra has to be obtained under special conditions cant just earn it like senjutsu chakra
-can give you access to special powers

and btw boruto stans if the otstuki are so strong then can the juubi kill them
it's literally core to the story too, that's literally how the shinju tree gets created by a juubi killing and eating an otstuki which shouldt be possible according to boruto fans

but then again boruto stans have nothing to base their fan fiction on

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 Gates Guy was physically way superior to Madara but his mode is still overall inferior because it is short. Similarly, Baryon mode may be physically faster but still worse than RSM, it is temporary and causes Naruto to permanently lose all of his power. Not worth it at all.

Reactions: Troi

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8 Gates Guy was physically way superior to Madara but his mode is still overall inferior because it is short. Similarly, Baryon mode may be physically faster but still worse than RSM, it is temporary and causes Naruto to permanently lose all of his power. Not worth it at all.
8 gates beat madara
You must be registered for see images

And baryon lost to isshiki at the end of it all

Baryon just punches like every other form can

Eight gates gai created a bloody dragon

Dont ever compare baryon to the hype that was eight gates gai

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,475💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You’re speaking in a lot of fragments, straw-picking and going on more with assumptions rather than what is proven. This was extremely painful to read. I also don’t know why you’re worried about a one-off ability this late in the game. Is it worth it to even discuss? Probably not. It was an asspull. Plenty of those in every anime. Dragon Ball has thousands of them. It’s called Super Saiyan. And has lasted for decades.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason that the Baryon Mode seemed impressive against the likes of Isshiki is likely the fact that the characters that were precedently perceived to be highly strong, are apparently emaciated "shells" or de-powered incarnations of thier Prime Capabilities in the previous serialization ie., the prequel ie., The Naruto, likely, tbh.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason that the Baryon Mode seemed impressive against the likes of Isshiki
it didt
fanboys are just biased

The form failed at beating the enemy and managed to kill series main stay kurama
it did nothing outside of nerfing an already nerfed legacy character

going on more with assumptions rather than what is proven.
I was going on what's shown on screen rather then what the internet says

If anything you see issue with there
It's likely you are going based on the fan consensus online rather what actually occurs on screen

you can have fan beliefs but i actually talk about what happens not fan theories

It was an asspull. Plenty of those in every anime. Dragon Ball has thousands of them. It’s called Super Saiyan. And has lasted for decades.
Super saiyan was a ass pull but it at least defeated freeza and didt kill a series mainstay permanently

also vegeta talked about super saiyan alot before it properly debuted
there was zero buildup to baryon whatsoever

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think Rsm is stronger
Yea, I agree. I mean, I'm not sure why the "Adult Fate Bros' >>>> The Teenage Fate Bros'" narrative became really popular when a plenty of factual information from multiple trusted sources consistently substantiate and affirm that the former has grown weaker in comparison to thier prime incarnations in The WA due to being "rusty" or "living in a peaceful environment - where thier battle acuities' were apparently 'dulled' or 'weakened'", so.. ..

My boy has been nerfed as heck in Boruto.

Unrestricted SPSM Naruto would wreck Isshiki. :sigar:
It's likely that a Full Powered Sage Of Six Paths' Mode Naruto would be capable of easily dispatching off of the likes of The Isshiki - however - I'd like to ask that - How'd you say that the former would do against the likes of a Prime Sasuke? Like for example, if the latter mastered his Miraculous, Spiritual, Magical Samàsåræ Eye ?

Actually, I'm not sayin' that the latter possesses all of the 6 Six Paths' Techniques that the likes of The Six Paths' Of The Pain possessed - however - I'd like to propose the likely fact that he could develop, invent, or likely - "blossom" his own customized, unique ocular, magical techniques with the passage of time. So.. .. that's a likely possibility.. .. then, there's a potential argument that can be made of the absolute, maximax power of the, The Planetary Devastation Planet Technique, or the CT ?

I mean, if he utilizes a CT - the size of what The Otsótsòtsóki Hagoromo produced ? : lol - That trapped the Full Powered Ten Tails' ? : lmao

I mean.. .. How'd the likes of his opposition in this pertinent battle simulation counter or exceed that ? There's also, the additional fact that he can likely utilize an empowered version of The Samàsårá Shell Of The Ten Tails' to exudate or produce magnificent, and exorbitantly large lightning waves, and The Purple Spiritual Tailed Beast Sealing Dragons' that has displayed the capability to steal souls', and permanently revitalize, or emaciate the victim to a paraplegic, like cripplitified, like state?

Hm ? : lol

it didt
fanboys are just biased

The form failed at beating the enemy and managed to kill series main stay kurama
it did nothing outside of nerfing an already nerfed legacy character
Yea - - | - - ! ! ! ! - ~ - I can definitely agree with this ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! X'D < 3 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Actually, what I was insinuating at - was the fact that some of the Baruto stans' likely argues or contests the fact that - that I insinuated in my original post, is that since the fact that the likes of Naruto could put up at least a certain degree of resistance against one of the primary arc antagonists (ie., Isshiki) - and that - they tend to think, and contest the fact that the likes of the former (ie., Isshiki) is significantly stronger than the likes of The Strongest, Most Supremely Powerful Character In This Whole Serialization (including the likes of The Baruto) ie., that is, The Otsótsòtsóki Kaguya.. ..

Essentially, I was alluding to thier likely train of thoughts, in my opinion, actually - ♡ - ! ! ! ! -

Last edited: