Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*If you are relatively new OP, I suggest you not read any further.
If you don't know who Brooks is yet, don't read any further than here.

Bartholomew Kuma the Shichibukai.
My thoughts are he's possibly still a Revolutionary some how, well the Real One is whichever one that is

What do you guys think?

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't have mind anymore, He's converted into full machine without free will.

Though he did help Strawhats escape Kizaru ...

"I work for the Revolutionary Army. Since we have a connection, I want to help this group (the Straw Hat Pirates) escape."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Unless Dr Vegapunk is actually a Revolutionary infiltrated in the World Government.
Which would explain why he allowed Kuma to keep part of his mind for 2 years in order to help the Straw Hats. And I feel someone as intelligent as him is not working for the World Government on his own, but rather was taken from his home (And that would explain why he left the project to heat up his home island unfinished).

Reactions: Amanwithnoplan

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless Dr Vegapunk is actually a Revolutionary infiltrated in the World Government.
Which would explain why he allowed Kuma to keep part of his mind for 2 years in order to help the Straw Hats. And I feel someone as intelligent as him is not working for the World Government on his own, but rather was taken from his home (And that would explain why he left the project to heat up his home island unfinished).
hmhm make sense

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes sense.

I don't want to speculate to much or I'll end up like those people in the Naruto Section, INSANE!

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omfg that would be the biggest plot twist ever

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for one also think so, but with Kuma not knowing. There shall be a specific keyword, meeting, or timeframe which Kuma will realize that he was and still is a revolutionary.

But my heart tells me that ain't gonna happen.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for one also think so, but with Kuma not knowing. There shall be a specific keyword, meeting, or timeframe which Kuma will realize that he was and still is a revolutionary.

But my heart tells me that ain't gonna happen.
don't u remember where invankov had conversation with dragon via den den mushi ? dragon was about to said something about kuma to ivankov but yet again oda keep it secret from all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.