Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Khulna

This post marks the start of my mission with the following elements:
- Help a local trader by transporting his wares

Talbot trudged along the muddy path, rain from above falling lightly around him, soaking his cloak. He had just made his way down into the outskirts of the valley, a precarious trip indeed especially on a slippery slope. However his years of training aided in his ability to maintain his balance, good to see he was still getting use out of his skills. He decided to take a break and leant against a small stone fence to rest.

After gathering his thoughts, he took a breath, and continued onward. He could see a slight hill he would have to traverse up, but that was not the only thing he could see. Up in front of him, halfway up the hill was a man, standing behind a cart with his left shoulder pressed against the dampening wood. It was clear that he was struggling and Talbot could also see that he was about as old as he was.

"Looks like he could use a hand...but is that hand going to be mine though." he contemplated to himself the pros and cons of giving his assistance. Before he knew, he was trudging his way up behind the man, calling out to him in a calm voice.

"Hello there, it seems you could use a hand!" He made sure to stand slightly aside of the man as to not give the wrong impression. "Would you like some help?"

Taken by surprise at the sudden request, the man turned to Talbot and simple responded "That would be most kind." Talbot could hear a slight accent in the man's voice as he moved himself behind the cart, pressing his right shoulder into the wood, he helped push the cart slowly up to the crest of the hill.

"The name is Talbot, mind if I walk with you in case you have to battle more hills?" He spoke sincerely and as he asked his question, the light droplets of rain eased up, with small rays of sun starting to break through the overcast sky. Having gotten an okay from the man, who identified himself as a trader named Estilon, they pressed onward along the path, further into the valley. They traversed up several hills before finally reaching a medium sized village a little ways from the bank of a river.

"Thanks for the help Mister Talbot, it's much appreciated." Estilon bowed his head in thanks. "For your trouble, allow me to give you a bottle of Honey Mead. It is the least I can do."

Putting his hands up in mock protest, Talbot responds in a jovial manner "No, no I simple cannot. Oh well if you insist. Bahaha!" he thanked the trader for the bottle, and after saying his goodbye's continued through the village and continue onward, storing the bottle in his satchel for the night time.

-End of Mission

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following elements:
- Defend yourself from wild beasts

Talbot continued on in his journey along the path, the breeze was still and the sky clear. It had been a little but since he had parted ways with Estilon, the travelling trader. He was now venturing towards what looked to be a dense stretch of forested area. His preferred terrain, Bahaha! Walking through the forest, he listened intently to all the different sounds; the chirping of the insects and the birds, the leaves swaying and brushing against each other in the breeze. There was nothing better for him then to be where he could smell the dampness of the soil, and the hint of decay in the undergrowth.

Hearing a noise to his right, Talbot moves his head toward the sound in time to see the skulking form of what looks to be a large bear. With bristly, matted brown fur and droplets of drool dripping from hit salivating mouth, it charged at Talbot.

"Oh my, you don't have a good eye for snacks do you, Mister Bear?" He said as he twisted his body to face the oncoming beast, forming a few hand seals, he gathered his earth chakra to his mouth and released a globule of mud that shoots forward and hits the bear in its eyes, blinding it. After the bear is blinded, he shifts his stance and launches himself forward, keeping his form low, he twists his body and brings his right leg around and strikes at the bears side. Enough force to push it onto it's side, and following through the momentum of his kick, he brings his left hand down to strike the bear in the gut with enough force to cause the bear to let out a loud whimper.

Jumping backwards, Talbot could see that the bear was done, so with a swift turn, he continues on through the forest. Whistling as he goes.

[Mission End]

-LLM

Chakra Usage
2000 - 15 = 1985
(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:20
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal technique. The attack is a simple rear spinning low kick, but a strong enough user can send a large adult flying as if they weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the lower half of their body.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Bhandao (170)

This post contains a D rank storyboard mission called: Help a friend

Arriving at Barisal provided Barney with an incredible scenery. It was nothing like the landmarks that Ralph and him had passed on their way here. It was bustling with life, joy and activities. There was an abundance of workers at every corner. Everyone has helping everyone, kids, grownups, old folks. And it wasn't just the people. It was the whole landscape. Everything was green, rich in color. It wasn't dull, grey and white like before. It was a feast for Barney's eyes as he was seeing colors that he hasn't seen in a long time. Ralph took Barney to a sawmill and introduced him to a couple of the workers there.

Good morning everyone, how's it going? Said Ralph while everyone stared at Barney. He was the unkown variable at hand. Meet Boris. He's with me today and we're going to the woods to gather some logs for my cabin. Last night he came knocking on my door asking for help, so in return he offered his help to me today. Isn't that right Boris? Barney grinned sourly and slightly nodded but his soul was dying inside. This guy can't catch a break. Play nice, you got this. Hello everyone and thanks Ralph for giving me the opportunity to redeem myself. Everyone waved at Barney and so they went to work. It didn't take long before they came to a deeper part of the woods where trees were strategically marked for chopping. Ralph set up shop and took out his axe and started axing away at a marked tree. Each swing and hit was followed by a deep grunt and Ralph quickly started sweating. Barney stood a few feet away looking at Ralph as he was struggling. What are you looking at? Take that axe over there and start swinging. We don't have all day, of course! Barney followed suit and took the axe but his mannerisms were like those when a child is being forced by their parents to help them with chores. It was obvious that Barney wasn't delighted having to waste his time on stuff like this. Besides, his hands were sore from rowing yesterday. He snugged the grip around the axe and swung at another marked tree. Aaaaah, f****k!! My hands are killing me! You weren't complaining last night when you were warm. Let's go. This guy is seriously getting on my nerves, thought Barney to himself. He swung yet again with his axe but the pain was unbearable. He wasn't having any of that. Like a child, throwing a tantrum, he swung the axe with both his hands and threw it as far as he could. Hey... Hey! Boris, what are you doing? Are you mad? Without saying a word, Barney clasped his hands into a handseal and thought to himself, let's try this. Along a string of handseals, he molded his chakra using nature manipulation and while thinking od sharp winds created a sharp gust of wind that he directed at the tree. Without much hassle, the tree fell over and was ready for chopping into small pieces. Ralph looked at Barney with his eyes pried open, not believing what he just saw. WHAT WAS THAT?! Ralph sounded incredibly surprised and to be fair, Barney was surprised as well. He wasn't sure whether this would work or not but it was definitely worth a shot. C-c-can you repeat that? Of course. Doing the exact same thing as previously, Barney chopped the tree that Ralph was axing at. He barely made a dent in it because his axe was dull, most likely. So you're a ninja that's so cool. Sorry for underestimating you earlier. Why didn't you say? Ah, it was nothing worth bragging about. Besides, who knows if you would've helped me otherwise. So tell me, how many more do we need? Ralph was excitatic that his new friend was a ninja and that he had shortcuts to things like these. These should do, let's just chop them up and pack them. And so they did. They chopped the fallen trees into smaller logs and packed them tightly with straps and strapped them to their backs. Time to head home. By the way. Ralph, I never got to ask you, how long are you staying at the cabin? Oh... You know... Just a few more nights... A week... Maybe two... We'll see. Ralph chuckled quite nervously as if he was hiding something. Things with the missus so bad? Barney hit the jackpot. For once, he was feeling superior to his new friend and made him nervous with his jokes. All in all, it was a worthwile experience and it taught Barney that not everything was so grim. He seemed to still have the grip, he was just a bit rusty. With practice, he was sure that he would become more powerful and that he would regain all his knowledge back. Patience was a virtue here, thought Barney to himself as the, headed back towards the cabin in Bhandao.
(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through x2
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Using travel automation.
Travel Itinerary: #151 -> #156 -> #163 -> #164 -> #170
Departing #151 Barisal at 3:30am (7/24/21)
#164: 4:30am - 5:30am
#163: 5:30am - 6:30am
#156: 6:30am - 7:30am
Arriving at #170 Bhandao 7:30am (7/24/21)

Chakra: 300-15-15=270​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Ryūmizo (156)

There he was again. Only this time, there was no usual bustle. Everything calmed down and only a select few workers were still outside. Cleaning up, organizing, preparing for the next work day. Barney was happy that he didn't have to stop and say hi and exchange pleasantries. He snugged the dark cloak tighter around himself and sped up his pace. I wonder how much longer.

Traveling towards Khulna (150)​

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Khulna (150)

Barney made his way further northwards across the lands of Barisal by foot. He took the journey slowly and enjoyed the environment, stopping at times to admire and take in his surroundings.

Traveling towards Ryūmizo (156)​

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here X

this post marks the mission
-Fight someone stronger then you, NPC intervention NPC will be played by Skorm (S Rank)

Angel would follow the warlord as he tried to flee or maybe retreat from his castle so further damage hadnt occurred, Angel didn't know which it was "you coming to face me tyrant? seems the villagers was wrong about you" Angel would now map his surroundings this being in a large central valley to where the man seemed to run being 30 meters ahead though Angel began to close down the distance narrowing it to 20 when the man would stop dead in the middle of the valley surrounded by high walls of the valley. Angel would stop long range from the man as the sun began to dawn he was tailing him a few hours from his castle guess he fed up of running or knows id keep tail.

Angel would assume battle position from the man not knowing anything of his capabilities he was ready for anything that would come his way "prepare to fight" The man shadow figure would begin to form and Angel first getting a good glance at the warrior.

Last edited: