Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
2,728💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Awards
Hey I just made a youtube channel and got this Logo made. I was hoping somebody could make me a banner to go with it for the channel. Either incorporating the logo into a banner or just making something that fits with it. I would need the banner to be atleast 2048 x 1152. Thank You

You must be registered to see images

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey I just made a youtube channel and got this Logo made. I was hoping somebody could make me a banner to go with it for the channel. Either incorporating the logo into a banner or just making something that fits with it. I would need the banner to be atleast 2048 x 1152. Thank You

You must be registered to see images
Assuming you're still looking, I went ahead and threw together what you asked for. I'm not entirely certain what it is you're looking for aesthetic-wise, albeit I can get a pretty good idea based on your logo as is. With that being said, I went ahead and just basically blew the logo out into the associated dimensions you had requested (2048x1152px), maintaining the same black-to-grey gradient background with the identical logo fixed in the center (or as close to center as you can get with the uneven dimension).

In addition, just for fun, I went ahead and added a visualizer effect to the same design, just to give it a little flair that I felt went along with the theme of the logo. You're welcome to use either as you see fit.

If you'd like to discuss more specific touches, I'd be happy to have an extended conversation to discuss details and visual preferences to give it more personalization as you'd like, at least as far as my minimal skills can accommodate. I've no doubts that others could probably do a better job than myself, but I figured I'd give it a go nevertheless.

With that being said, I wish the best for your channel and hope you watch out for your health as you press hard into the grind of building a channel from the ground up. 🙏

You must be registered for see images

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Assuming you're still looking, I went ahead and threw together what you asked for. I'm not entirely certain what it is you're looking for aesthetic-wise, albeit I can get a pretty good idea based on your logo as is. With that being said, I went ahead and just basically blew the logo out into the associated dimensions you had requested (2048x1152px), maintaining the same black-to-grey gradient background with the identical logo fixed in the center (or as close to center as you can get with the uneven dimension).

In addition, just for fun, I went ahead and added a visualizer effect to the same design, just to give it a little flair that I felt went along with the theme of the logo. You're welcome to use either as you see fit.

If you'd like to discuss more specific touches, I'd be happy to have an extended conversation to discuss details and visual preferences to give it more personalization as you'd like, at least as far as my minimal skills can accommodate. I've no doubts that others could probably do a better job than myself, but I figured I'd give it a go nevertheless.

With that being said, I wish the best for your channel and hope you watch out for your health as you press hard into the grind of building a channel from the ground up. 🙏

Red_Bobin....plz make tobidara aravat for me !!!:th-007::th-007::th-007:..

Reactions: Hunty