ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
**** that. If we have to deal with him the entire world has to as well. It's only fair.
Just because the dumbasses from one country vote in a retard for president, doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer. Although if he did get elected everyone would.

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How ......:dafq: The Actual F*CK....:rage: Do I Sign This GODDAMN PETITION!?!?!?!?!? :nono::mad:_@::nuts::NO::stfu::WHAT::horus::wesobi: I hope Donald Trump gets butt raped in Hell.

Jimihendrix

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i feel as though you've learned nothing from Naruto and The Prince by Machiavelli. If you want to put an end to hatred and vengeance, you just gotta kill the whole lot of them. Innocent? So what. You're not the ****ing Virgin Mary, nor is anyone asking you to be. I assume you've never read the Leviathan by Hobbes either. You have to protect YOU. Worrying about the innocents who are connected to terrorist regimes who want to KILL YOU will, believe it or not, get you killed. And because you are indeed soft as baby shit, it's up to our government to do the dirty work. We've gotta **** em all to death. I don't know about you, but I rather value our security.

I wonder if common people during Hitler's rise thought like you did. Gee, that sure turned out dandy. Do you cry for the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the daily? Because if you don't, then **** you. Do the fire bombs over London make you lose sleep at night? No, then why the **** do you give two shits about terrorists who are brought up to think only of killing you in their religious aims.

Are all Muslims terrorists? Definitely not. Are all terrorists Muslims? You bet your ass. By best friend is a Muslim from Egypt, does that make me blind to the realities of the matter overseas? Definitely not. Do I have problems with Muslims? Definitely not. Our friends love going to Egypt to his crib and turning up. I have Muslims in my family. We're acting for the common good. And if your aim is security, trying to pander to EVERY single person will be your undoing. We're at war.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i feel as though you've learned nothing from Naruto and The Prince by Machiavelli. If you want to put an end to hatred and vengeance, you just gotta kill the whole lot of them. Innocent? So what. You're not the ****ing Virgin Mary, nor is anyone asking you to be. I assume you've never read the Leviathan by Hobbes either. You have to protect YOU. Worrying about the innocents who are connected to terrorist regimes who want to KILL YOU will, believe it or not, get you killed. And because you are indeed soft as baby shit, it's up to our government to do the dirty work. We've gotta **** em all to death. I don't know about you, but I rather value our security.

I wonder if common people during Hitler's rise thought like you did. Gee, that sure turned out dandy. Do you cry for the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the daily? Because if you don't, then **** you. Do the fire bombs over London make you lose sleep at night? No, then why the **** do you give two shits about terrorists who are brought up to think only of killing you in their religious aims.

Are all Muslims terrorists? Definitely not. Are all terrorists Muslims? You bet your ass. By best friend is a Muslim from Egypt, does that make me blind to the realities of the matter overseas? Definitely not. Do I have problems with Muslims? Definitely not. Our friends love going to Egypt to his crib and turning up. I have Muslims in my family. We're acting for the common good. And if your aim is security, trying to pander to EVERY single person will be your undoing. We're at war.
Assuming he read The Prince? I didn't read the thread so excuse me if there was any mention of thereof. I own that book and it's a great read.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welps this will haunt everyone here now .
Post automatically merged:

I was going to write a long paragraph on how Donald's mindset may potentially bring out the worst in America(and have serious repercussions for the rest of the world) with his unacceptable behavior, but then I realized that this is an anime forum and judging from what I observed in the thread, most users are unfortunately incapable of debating about this in a civil manner.
You sir deserve a medal and it happened on jan 6th rip American democracy.