0⚔️
Awards
You act like a big tough guy, but deep inside, you're just

You must be registered for see images

Doton: Gareki no sakusei)- Earth Release: Rubble Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A(+20 if used in combination with other techniques)
Description: This is a technique initiated almost in conjunction(that is to say, right after) with another technique. After performing a technique(which could be combined with this), the user simply chains another hand seal, initiating this, granting the technique it's additional boost. It would seemingly be performed in the timeframe of 1 move but would count as two. Through this technique, the user may, in any location of his choosing, choose to cause the rubble/soil sediments and small rocks/earth(if there are any present on the battlefield) to rise up. On its own, they possess little offensive capabilities. The most they could do would be to probably cause minor cuts and abrasions from the scraping of the rocks against the opponent’s skin. To a certain extent, it could cause irritation and obscure the opponent’s vision. Its true value, however, comes to light when combined with other techniques. When used in conjunction with Fire/Water/Earth/Wind techniques or other appropriate, logically speaking, feasible techniques, the additional rubble adds to the abrasiveness and overall power of the technique. This allows for greater impact and more severe injuries. Due to its supplementary nature, the technique may be initiated rather quickly, right after the previous technique. Alternatively, if the terrain does not provide any rubble/rocks on the ground needed for this technique, the user may simply expel the rocks from his mouth.

Note:

-Can only be used 4x per battle

So, you basically add another handseal to the original technique used, which would cause rubbles, dirts, small rocks, etc to rise up from the ground and encase the attack. It obviously increases the damage bc it increases the impact and adds severity to the injuries the enemy would sustain should it be successful. It can work on fire/water/earth/wind elements so long as it is logical of course, but probably not lightning cos lightning >> oh and ye.

so if its like a wind blade, the earth would rise up and coat the blade of wind with earth rubbles? o-o

Reactions: Shanks

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That pic made me jizz.

Edward, we have to do this properly. Tell me about the Earth element. What are its strengths and weaknesses? Give me two notable users of Earth. Also, give me several examples of Earth techniques, and how they are used. Remember the advantages and disadvantages.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That pic made me jizz.

Edward, we have to do this properly. Tell me about the Earth element. What are its strengths and weaknesses? Give me two notable users of Earth. Also, give me several examples of Earth techniques, and how they are used. Remember the advantages and disadvantages.
-earth element is the stuff you find on the ground. Its strong against lightning, but weak against water. Two notable users.. hm, that's a tough one. I think tobirama and madara are notable users. Kamui and Rinnegan are both examplse of earth techniques and they r used to fight.

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No Edward NO.

The Earth element actually refers to the great poverty and famine that people in Africa are experiencing these days. It definitely doesn't represent the stuff you find on the ground. It is strong against communism and weak against the same thing. In other words, what I'm trying to say is that in this world, there are no strengths,weaknesses and fairy godmothers. That was a trick question. Didn't think you'd get it though.

You're perfectly on point for the other questions though. I think the Water Dragon Bullet technique is another notable earth technique you forgot to mention, and it is most certainly used for healing purposes.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No Edward NO.

The Earth element actually refers to the great poverty and famine that people in Africa are experiencing these days. It definitely doesn't represent the stuff you find on the ground. It is strong against communism and weak against the same thing. In other words, what I'm trying to say is that in this world, there are no strengths,weaknesses and fairy godmothers. That was a trick question. Didn't think you'd get it though.

You're perfectly on point for the other questions though. I think the Water Dragon Bullet technique is another notable earth technique you forgot to mention, and it is most certainly used for healing purposes.
Yes, water dragon bullet. It's one of the coolest technique i've ever seen... I bet if you submerged your head on the water dragon bullets' water, you'd grow a full head of hair