tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, It's definetly a long shot but I have a theory, my insignificant English skills probably won't be able to explain it the way I want it to. Basically, what if there is a different kind of balance instead of humans and hollows? What i m thinking is that there is a balance between quincies and soul reapers. Why would Juha want to kill his own men and what is this balance they're talking about? The quincies were almost wiped a thousand years ago but I don't know how many of them died. Let's say it's a thousand. I think that the quincies had to hide in the shadow dimension making them non-existant in human world and soul society to keep the balance. THEN they returned temporarily using the limit outside Schatten Bereich to restore the balance by attempting to wipe out as many soul reapers as possible killing 1000 in 7 minutes now that the balance is even when a shinigami dies they bring a quincy and kill him. This theory is making no sense as I am writing it but to hell with it ^^.

I got this idea after reading chaps 490-510.
Plz discuss guyz!

Reactions: DarkKnight123

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Quincies were wiped 200 years ago in the manga. Just a small correction.

The balance is between the Hollows and humans. If there is too many humans compared to Hollow, the worlds merge and vice-versa.

Shinigami use their Zanpakutō to purify their soul, sending them to Soul Society as reborn people and possibly back to Earth. The memories are washed away.

However, Quincies bear hatred towards Hollows due to their brutal violence towards people, and kill them. Zanpakutō doesn't kill by the way.

When Hollows are killed, their numbers are decreased. When the numbers of Hollow decrease and humans increase, the two worlds merge creating a disaster.

Shinigami had the same goal to achieve (protect people) as Quincy, but the methods were different. They tried to negotiate about the methods, but Quincies declined. That is why they massacred all of them.​

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure the only living Quincy are Uryu and his dad. All the other Quincy were either killed by the shinigami or pulled by Bach from the human world to hide in the shadows of the seretei(spelling?) The only humans ever directly mentioned entering seretei were Ichigo, Uryu, Chad and Orihime everyone else there is a spirit.