realobito1

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So bakugo is kinda weak compared to someone like almight. I know that is an unfair comparison but what i mean to say is that pro heroes are weak when it comes to almight. Bakugo, even with all the experience of a pro, i just cant imagine measuring up to an adult deku with strength and speed even greater than almight. This is without taking into consideration any quirks future deku will receive. SO my question is, how do you think bakugo will continue to measure up with deku? do you think he will become less relevent as a rival and will become more like the main supporting cast member? Do you think his quirk will just get stupid powerful?

Reactions: All_Red and Koko
Kin
1,643💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
So bakugo is kinda weak compared to someone like almight. I know that is an unfair comparison but what i mean to say is that pro heroes are weak when it comes to almight. Bakugo, even with all the experience of a pro, i just cant imagine measuring up to an adult deku with strength and speed even greater than almight. This is without taking into consideration any quirks future deku will receive. SO my question is, how do you think bakugo will continue to measure up with deku? do you think he will become less relevent as a rival and will become more like the main supporting cast member? Do you think his quirk will just get stupid powerful?
Personally I like bakugo quirk
But as you say he can't get ahead of deku or almight in the future and that's because the main character have to be the best hero in story.
I think He will be a great support for deku but I don't think their friendship get any farther than this lol.

All_Red

Regular
Kin
2,734💸
Kumi
606💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you up to date with the manga? If not: then to not spoil Ill say that one of the main villans in the series got a huge quirk awakening which allowed his quirk to do things that were before a limitation to thier quirk strength.

I assume the same will happen with bakugo. I think bakugo will litteraly start shooting blasts of attacks that mimic Goku's kamehameha wave. If there is anyone Im worried about keeping up with deku, it isnt Bakugo.

HowDidIGetPrem

Veteran
Kin
2,150💸
Kumi
436💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much. I think Bakugo becomes less of rival. He'll obviously be super strong, but simply unable to hit Deku's level. If there are Nomus stronger than the one all might fought, Bakugo is bound to end up around that level even if he takes up a support role. It may not be such a bad thing though because their rivalry honestly seems to be based on personal issues. The dissipating of their rivalry could easily be accompanied by character development, or the rivalry could simply end up being centered on hero work rather than power itself.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably, it’s no way to know for sure especially since the creator gave Deku all of those quirks out of no where in all honesty and gave them a buff due to OFA. So either Bakugo gets another quirk somehow or his quirk becomes hella lot stronger since as is can’t really and at all call them rivals.