Badass Tomoe Bro!

379 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
379
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just another test I did as I improve my skillz with Manga Studio. It's a decidedly badass pic and I may or may not post the full photo when I'm done.
IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO A COLORED VERSION OF THIS, I'D BE GRATEFUL. BE CREATIVE BROS! ^^


You must be registered for see images
 

SEEDLESS

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
545 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
545
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
is that suppose to be hisuka of the hunterXhunter? it resembles...

nice art dude!
 
379 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
379
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
is that suppose to be hisuka of the hunterXhunter? it resembles...

nice art dude!

Nah, man, it's not Hisuka. There's a small bit of resemblance but no. Thank's bro.
 
Top