Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, below is what I've been working on for quite a while but it's really got room for improvement so let me know what you think.

Code:
Ranks:
 Genin           -      50 Posts                  / 300 Chakra /   350 Health
 Chunin          -     100 Posts                  / 500 Chakra /   580 Health
 Jounin (option) -     400 Posts                  / 700 Chakra /   750 Health
 Anbu (option)   -     400 Posts                  / 750 Chakra /   700 Health
 Sannin          -   1,000 Posts                  / 800 Chakra /   800 Health
 Kage            -   1,750 Posts                  / 910 Chakra / 1,000 Health
Each user gets to use any jutsu from their techniques list in each battle. You can use each jutsu only a certain number of times. This is to be determined before the match starts. Punches, kicks, and explosive notes can be used as many times as you wish. They do not use any chakra but they do count as a turn and cannot be used in combination with a jutsu. If a battle is going on and you are not one of the people participating in the battle, you are not allowed to post in the thread until a winner is decided. Users are allowed to comment on the results of the battle afterwards but during a battle nobody is allowed to interfere.

To start a battle, open a new thread in the battle arena with the name of your choice. Preferred names are “YouName vs. YourOpponent”. Your first post should detail how many jutsu are allowed, how many times they can be used, and whether it’s a sparring match or not. The first move goes to the user with the highest rank. If both users have the same rank, the user that started the thread must go second. Once a battle has begun, the battle continues until one of the fighter’s health is completely gone or until one of the fighters gives up. When fighting one-on-one, each player takes a turn back and forth until the end of the match. In multi-matches (two-on-one, two-on-two, etc.) each team member takes a turn before passing the turn over to the other team. Members of the same team don’t have to go in the same order each round.

Chakra is 10, 20, or 40. 10 for weak attack, 20 for strong attack, and 40 for ultimate. You only get 1 ultimate and it does some kind of damage to you. Damage is double what the chakra is. (ie 10 chakra/20 damage, 20 chakra/40 damage, and 40 chakra/80 damage) The only exception are non-damage attacks like my Sen'eijashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hand) where the damage is simply "Binds opponent in snakes" which makes them unable to move unless they use a technique which has a damage value double the chakra put into it.. for example, with Sen'eijashu the amount of chakra used is 10, so to escape from it, you have to use a 10c/20d technique or better, this technique won't hurt your opponent but will break you free from the Sen'eijashu. If you use a 20c/40d technique, you will do 20d to the user of Sen'eijashu since 20d was all that was needed to break out of Sen'eijashu.

Non-damage attacks last a maximum of five turns. These attacks include genjutsu, taijutsu (grapple), and ninjutsu stun/holds such as discribed above. Each one is unique in it's effects on the target but they can be classified by how hard they are to escape. Weak non-damage attacks are 10 chakra and last for two turns. These attacks can be dispelled by the user purposely injuring themself or using a specialized release technique if the non-damage attack is a genjutsu. A strong non-damage attack lasts five turns and cannot be released by the above methods. The user is normally not awake or is unconscience. Tsukyonomi is NOT a strong non-damage attack, it does damage!!! A strong non-damage attack would be like Kabuto's Nehan Shoja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique) which puts a group of people to sleep. These strong non-damage attacks require 20 chakra of the user. To break free of non-damage taijutsu and ninjutsu techniques, follow the rules specified in the paragraph above. Also, any taijutsu attack can be easily reversed/blocked using most any non-damage genjutsu attack even if the chakra cost is of a lower level.

NOTE TO UCHIHA:
The technique Magen, Kyoten Chiten (Demonic Illusion, Mirror Heaven and Earth Change) cannot reverse strong genjutsu techniques. The reasoning behind this is that strong genjutsu techniques leave the victim unconscious or unable to react, meaning they wouldn't be able to use the Magen, Kyoten Chiten technique to begin with. For weak genjutsu, the user of the genjutsu falls under their own genjutsu technique for five turns instead of the normal two turns.
When you take a turn you can only use one jutsu per shinobi on the field. This means that if you are fighting a match of two on two, and it's your turn, you can use a jutsu and your partner can use a jutsu, then the turn is over. You can use up to four taijutsu techniques in succession but they cannot be used in the same turn as a genjutsu, ninjutsu, or kinjutsu. If you have kage bunshin or any other physical clone type on the field, they act as extra team members and get to take a turn adding more jutsu per turn. Unfortunately, a jutsu preformed by a clone costs twice as much chakra but does the same amount of damage as a normal jutsu. In other words, if a Kage Bunshin does a Chidori which is normally 20c/40d, for the clone it would be 40c/40d.

The only exception to the rule about being able to use multiple taijutsu in succession are in regards to taijutsu techniques which require summoning or chakra manipulation. Those techniques are treated like ninjutsu. These techniques include, but are not limited to; the primary lotus, eight gates, shadow shuriken technique, and others in this genre. They are all treated as ninjutsu techniques and have to be used alone in the turn even though they are taijutsu.

Taijutsu techniques inflict variations of damage incrementing from 1 to 10. Punch and Headbutt inflict 1 damage. Kick, Knee, and Elbow inflict 2 damage. Chokes and Locks inflict 3 damage. Slams inflict 4 damage. Darts and Shuriken inflict 5 damage. A kunai inflicts 6 damage. Poison Darts (can only be used by poison type shinobi or medical type shinobi) inflicts 7 damage. Sutras inflict 8 damage. Explosive notes inflict 9 damage. And combinations (ie Explosive note tied to Kunai, or Sutra on a Shuriken) inflict 10 damage. NOTE: Sutras are the small notes similiar to explosive notes used by some shinobi, they don't actually explode, rather they just incenerate (make a lot of fire). So if you used a Sutra on a Shuriken then threw it it would in effect become a flaming shuriken even without fire style jutsu.

Custom Jutsus are not allowed, Combined Taijutsus ARE! If you have a series of taijutsu attacks which you use a lot and you don't like having to retype them over and over again, create a new name for it (Japanese and English). Describe what happens in detail when you use the technique and add that to a text file for safe keeping. Then save the name of your combined taijutsu to your techniques list and give it a 10c/20d rating for weaker attacks and 20c/40d rating for stronger attacks. Make sure you post your technique in the board and get the rating okayed before you used this in battle. When you create a combined taijutsu technique, it allows you to break the four technique limitation. For example:

Tebikae Fubuki No Jutsu (Note Blizzard Technique) 20c/40d
User launches a barrage of kunai at the target with packets containing sutras tied to the ends. As the enemy blocks the kunais, the packets burst releasing the small sutras into the air like floating leaves. A last kunai wrapped to an explosive note is thrown onto the ground near the target. The note explodes igniting the smaller sutras which in turn creates a massive ball of fire around the target.
Use your surroundings! Certain techniques can only be used when the surroundings allow them to be, or when another jutsu is in effect. An example of this is Suiton, Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Element, Water Dragon Missle). This technique cannot be preformed without a large body of water to be nearby. So if your surroundings is the desert, then you won't be able to preform that skill without first preforming Suiton, Bakusui Shouha (Water Element, Explosive Water Shock Wave) to flood the landscape.

To avoid a technique, you must use a jutsu of equal or greater strength to defend against it or, in the case of space/time jutsu, avoid it. For example, if a user uses Chidori which has a 20c/40d rating, this technique cannot be blocked with a Dokugiri which has a 10c/20d. On the other hand, if the defending shinobi was to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu which has a 20c/40d rating, this would cancel out the Chidori and distroy the summoned creature. Alternatively, if the defending shinobi was to use Hiraishin no Jutsu with a rating of 40c/-20h/80d then the attack would be avoided and the attacking shinobi would suffer 40 damage. Why 40 damage and not 80 damage? Because the attacking shinobi attacked with a 20c/40d attack and the defending shinobi needed to match this attack with their own. The 40c/-20h/80d Hiraishin no Jutsu neutralizes the attack with 20c/40d leaving the Hiraishin no Jutsu with 20c/-20h/40d which is what becomes the counter attack.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or questions please go right ahead and ask, I'd love to hear them. Vote above if you like the new system, updates will not be made without notification and complete repost of the above text into this thread.

Last edited:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MKES would technically be ninjutsu wouldn't it. As well as the sword of kusanagi. :p

But as for normal swords and staffs and things of that nature I would say they should be treated the same as kunai. At least that's the idea I was getting at.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ill read this tomorrow since its really long.:D but i read the first few sentences and i dont think there should be a limt on how many jutsus. that could be for only training.

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ill read this tomorrow since its really long.:D but i read the first few sentences and i dont think there should be a limt on how many jutsus. that could be for only training.
There has always been a limit on how many jutsu... I actually just carried that over from the original. Like I said, this is a revision. If you really think about it. I honestly never liked that one but everyone pretty much originally agreed on it so I didn't want to change it. Personally I think it makes for too much repeatitive fighting. Actually.. I'm changing that! New Revision Update!

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright u got all the damages and what not but what about us who have these....*points at Sharingan*......then *points at Eonet's Rinn'negan*...then *points at some random Hyuuga's Byakugan*

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about them? Doujutsu is just a form of jutsu where the user doesn't need to preform hand signs. The resulting techniques work out the same as they do for other techniques. The only really unique one is the Copy Wheel Eye which has already been stated in a previous post to copy the opponents last move. Note that this is a revision of the rules, which also helps to assist you in developing your techniques list. Everyone will be required to agree on the resulting techniques eventually.

Last edited:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, like I said, that should be more set aside for a seperate thread, one dedicated to trying to identify and value all the jutsu in the NarutoVerse. But I think that's a little to specific for what this thread is about. Personally I think that each activation should have a cost, 10c Sharingan, 20c for MS, and if a user wanted EMS that would have to be their ultimate at 40c.. but that's just my view on it. Byakugan is kinda the same way, 10c to activate it and 20c to enhance it (same way neji and hinata do when doing some of their ultra powered moves). But still, this isn't really the topic that.. we should probably create one soon once this one has been agreed on by enough people.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, like I said, that should be more set aside for a seperate thread, one dedicated to trying to identify and value all the jutsu in the NarutoVerse. But I think that's a little to specific for what this thread is about. Personally I think that each activation should have a cost, 10c Sharingan, 20c for MS, and if a user wanted EMS that would have to be their ultimate at 40c.. but that's just my view on it. Byakugan is kinda the same way, 10c to activate it and 20c to enhance it (same way neji and hinata do when doing some of their ultra powered moves). But still, this isn't really the topic that.. we should probably create one soon once this one has been agreed on by enough people.
Good Idea about the battle that you brought forward. I like it, but I still think that you should incorporate those activation rules and everything in this thread, too many threads and you get confused. If you add it later, the people will start disagreeing about the initial rules. Add it and get it done with. I still think that you need to re think the way that damage is dealt, because at this rate, if you constantly beet the guy with your elbow, you will most probable be fighting till tomorrow. Lets also add a rule were you arent allowed to challenge 2 levels greater or lower than the one you are in, to prevent a gennin from trying to take on a Hokage. exept if lets say there is 3 gennin to 1 Hokage, or 2 Chuunin for a Hokage. To ensure that you have a more balanced fight.

Further, it looks like you have done a good job. If you really have time on your hands it would perhaps be good to create a way to do more damage depending on your attacks depending on the amount of post? or level of ninja that you are? But that I will leave to you to decide.

Hoop you can use some of my ideas.

Cursed_sasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, below is what I've been working on for quite a while but it's really got room for improvement so let me know what you think.

Code:
Ranks:
 Genin           -      50 Posts                  / 300 Chakra /   350 Health
 Chunin          -     100 Posts                  / 500 Chakra /   580 Health
 Jounin (option) -     400 Posts                  / 700 Chakra /   750 Health
 Anbu (option)   -     400 Posts                  / 750 Chakra /   700 Health
 Sannin          -   1,000 Posts                  / 800 Chakra /   800 Health
 Kage            -   1,750 Posts                  / 910 Chakra / 1,000 Health
Each user gets to use any jutsu from their techniques list in each battle. You can use each jutsu only a certain number of times. This is to be determined before the match starts. Punches, kicks, and explosive notes can be used as many times as you wish. They do not use any chakra but they do count as a turn and cannot be used in combination with a jutsu. If a battle is going on and you are not one of the people participating in the battle, you are not allowed to post in the thread until a winner is decided. Users are allowed to comment on the results of the battle afterwards but during a battle nobody is allowed to interfere.

To start a battle, open a new thread in the battle arena with the name of your choice. Preferred names are ?YouName vs. YourOpponent?. Your first post should detail how many jutsu are allowed, how many times they can be used, and whether it?s a sparring match or not. The first move goes to the user with the highest rank. If both users have the same rank, the user that started the thread must go second. Once a battle has begun, the battle continues until one of the fighter?s health is completely gone or until one of the fighters gives up. When fighting one-on-one, each player takes a turn back and forth until the end of the match. In multi-matches (two-on-one, two-on-two, etc.) each team member takes a turn before passing the turn over to the other team. Members of the same team don?t have to go in the same order each round.

Chakra is 10, 20, or 40. 10 for weak attack, 20 for strong attack, and 40 for ultimate. You only get 1 ultimate and it does some kind of damage to you. Damage is double what the chakra is. (ie 10 chakra/20 damage, 20 chakra/40 damage, and 40 chakra/80 damage) The only exception are non-damage attacks like my Sen'eijashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hand) where the damage is simply "Binds opponent in snakes" which makes them unable to move unless they use a technique which has a damage value double the chakra put into it.. for example, with Sen'eijashu the amount of chakra used is 10, so to escape from it, you have to use a 10c/20d technique or better, this technique won't hurt your opponent but will break you free from the Sen'eijashu. If you use a 20c/40d technique, you will do 20d to the user of Sen'eijashu since 20d was all that was needed to break out of Sen'eijashu.

Non-damage attacks last a maximum of five turns. These attacks include genjutsu, taijutsu (grapple), and ninjutsu stun/holds such as discribed above. Each one is unique in it's effects on the target but they can be classified by how hard they are to escape. Weak non-damage attacks are 10 chakra and last for two turns. These attacks can be dispelled by the user purposely injuring themself or using a specialized release technique if the non-damage attack is a genjutsu. A strong non-damage attack lasts five turns and cannot be released by the above methods. The user is normally not awake or is unconscience. Tsukyonomi is NOT a strong non-damage attack, it does damage!!! A strong non-damage attack would be like Kabuto's Nehan Shoja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique) which puts a group of people to sleep. These strong non-damage attacks require 20 chakra of the user. To break free of non-damage taijutsu and ninjutsu techniques, follow the rules specified in the paragraph above. Also, any taijutsu attack can be easily reversed/blocked using most any non-damage genjutsu attack even if the chakra cost is of a lower level.

NOTE TO UCHIHA:

When you take a turn you can only use one jutsu per shinobi on the field. This means that if you are fighting a match of two on two, and it's your turn, you can use a jutsu and your partner can use a jutsu, then the turn is over. You can use up to four taijutsu techniques in succession but they cannot be used in the same turn as a genjutsu, ninjutsu, or kinjutsu. If you have kage bunshin or any other physical clone type on the field, they act as extra team members and get to take a turn adding more jutsu per turn. Unfortunately, a jutsu preformed by a clone costs twice as much chakra but does the same amount of damage as a normal jutsu. In other words, if a Kage Bunshin does a Chidori which is normally 20c/40d, for the clone it would be 40c/40d.

The only exception to the rule about being able to use multiple taijutsu in succession are in regards to taijutsu techniques which require summoning or chakra manipulation. Those techniques are treated like ninjutsu. These techniques include, but are not limited to; the primary lotus, eight gates, shadow shuriken technique, and others in this genre. They are all treated as ninjutsu techniques and have to be used alone in the turn even though they are taijutsu.

Taijutsu techniques inflict variations of damage incrementing from 1 to 10. Punch and Headbutt inflict 1 damage. Kick, Knee, and Elbow inflict 2 damage. Chokes and Locks inflict 3 damage. Slams inflict 4 damage. Darts and Shuriken inflict 5 damage. A kunai inflicts 6 damage. Poison Darts (can only be used by poison type shinobi or medical type shinobi) inflicts 7 damage. Sutras inflict 8 damage. Explosive notes inflict 9 damage. And combinations (ie Explosive note tied to Kunai, or Sutra on a Shuriken) inflict 10 damage. NOTE: Sutras are the small notes similiar to explosive notes used by some shinobi, they don't actually explode, rather they just incenerate (make a lot of fire). So if you used a Sutra on a Shuriken then threw it it would in effect become a flaming shuriken even without fire style jutsu.

Custom Jutsus are not allowed, Combined Taijutsus ARE! If you have a series of taijutsu attacks which you use a lot and you don't like having to retype them over and over again, create a new name for it (Japanese and English). Describe what happens in detail when you use the technique and add that to a text file for safe keeping. Then save the name of your combined taijutsu to your techniques list and give it a 10c/20d rating for weaker attacks and 20c/40d rating for stronger attacks. Make sure you post your technique in the board and get the rating okayed before you used this in battle. When you create a combined taijutsu technique, it allows you to break the four technique limitation. For example:

Use your surroundings! Certain techniques can only be used when the surroundings allow them to be, or when another jutsu is in effect. An example of this is Suiton, Suiryudan no Jutsu (Water Element, Water Dragon Missle). This technique cannot be preformed without a large body of water to be nearby. So if your surroundings is the desert, then you won't be able to preform that skill without first preforming Suiton, Bakusui Shouha (Water Element, Explosive Water Shock Wave) to flood the landscape.

To avoid a technique, you must use a jutsu of equal or greater strength to defend against it or, in the case of space/time jutsu, avoid it. For example, if a user uses Chidori which has a 20c/40d rating, this technique cannot be blocked with a Dokugiri which has a 10c/20d. On the other hand, if the defending shinobi was to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu which has a 20c/40d rating, this would cancel out the Chidori and distroy the summoned creature. Alternatively, if the defending shinobi was to use Hiraishin no Jutsu with a rating of 40c/-20h/80d then the attack would be avoided and the attacking shinobi would suffer 40 damage. Why 40 damage and not 80 damage? Because the attacking shinobi attacked with a 20c/40d attack and the defending shinobi needed to match this attack with their own. The 40c/-20h/80d Hiraishin no Jutsu neutralizes the attack with 20c/40d leaving the Hiraishin no Jutsu with 20c/-20h/40d which is what becomes the counter attack.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or questions please go right ahead and ask, I'd love to hear them. Vote above if you like the new system, updates will not be made without notification and complete repost of the above text into this thread.
is this official ??

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is this official ??
That's why I posted it. I want users feedback so we can build something everyone can actually agree on and are willing to use (instead of everyone just making up their own rules as they go along). This is based off of Steinbiz's original work (the Official Rules) which nobody seems to like. So I created this version which expands it. If everyone pitches in and gives their approval or suggestions it will become official.

But for now, I can't say it's official because it's still considered an incomplete work.

CaptainKenpachi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok my idea is that you use your jutsus and there is a judge in the battle to decide what chakra it uses and how it affects the user
it should be turned based so theres no confusion, plus in any war there is always a possibilty of your sensei or senpai helping you else out, unless specifically asked not by that SAME side
the only exception is exams where its only 1 on 1
we need chakra to be something like respect lie in the old forum to show how many moves you can use
the judge decides on genjutsu and bloodline moves effect

Not bad ideas

Last edited:

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your efforts are futile there should be a MUGEN type game
you already have a set roster but you unlock people

oh and you don't have to download
:cool:

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok my idea is that you use your jutsus and there is a judge in the battle to decide what chakra it uses and how it affects the user
it should be turned based so theres no confusion, plus in any war there is always a possibilty of your sensei or senpai helping you else out, unless specifically asked not by that SAME side
the only exception is exams where its only 1 on 1
we need chakra to be something like respect lie in the old forum to show how many moves you can use
the judge decides on genjutsu and bloodline moves effect

Not bad ideas
If everyone followed the rules, judges *could* optional. romeootano has been working on a global jutsu list and I've agreed to help him in his efforts to integrate it into these rules. This system makes identification of attack strength fairly simple.

During a battle, you have four basic levels of attack. Basic Attack, Weak Jutsu, Strong Jutsu, and Ultimate Jutsu. Since Basic Attacks are the hardest to explain, I'll leave them for the next last.

Weak Jutsu are E, D, and C ranked jutsu's which is used by unexperianced shinobi. These jutsu cost you 10 chakra each time you use them and if they are aggressive attacks do 20 damage to the opponent.

Strong Jutsu are B, A, and S ranked jutsu's which are used by more advanced shinobi. These jutsu cost you 20 chakra each time you use them and if they are aggressive attacks do 40 damage to the opponent.

Ultimate Jutsu is an S ranked jutsu. Each shinobi gets to have at least one Ultimate jutsu in their list. This technique is so powerful it actually injures you when you preform it. Ultimate jutsu cost you 40 chakra and take away 20 health from you. Most Ultimate Jutsu are aggressive (except mine) and they do 80 damage to your opponent
The above quote is how I explained it to a novice on the board I'm acting as a substitute sensei for. The idea is the same as above, except you are organizing the jutsu themselves by the rank. This was romeootano's basic idea. Pairing that with the description of the technique it wouldn't be that hard to also identify the effects of non-damage techniques using this system either.

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For my super streanth is that a chakra based jutsu or a punch/kick??

How can we judge it when i doesn't require a jutsu to be made but is still more powerful than a regular taijutsu?

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade's Super Strength is a modification of the Shosen Jutsu. She builds chakra around her strike points then releases it upon impact. It's difficult medical technique to preform in combat because it requires the user to rebuild chakra quickly.