V h o

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I think azula blue flames were stronger than red, although I don't think she can redirect lightning so mako may give her some trouble.

PLi I'm not sure, he combustion style is pretty difficult imo

Korvira probably loses, lightning should one shot.

This is assuming azula is sane, and not breaking down.

FlashGuardian

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Vs. Mako (win low diff; Azula is simply more powerful and adept than him in both fire and lightning bending)
Vs. P'Li (win med diff; Azula would quickly adapt to P'Li's combustion as she can only shoot it in straight lines)
Vs. Kuvira (win med-high diff; While in terms of mastery of their respective element(s), they are essentially equal...Azula would gain the upper hand simply because of the speed of lightning bending and how it can counter metal bending).

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,987๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Vs. Mako (win low diff; Azula is simply more powerful and adept than him in both fire and lightning bending)
Vs. P'Li (win med diff; Azula would quickly adapt to P'Li's combustion as she can only shoot it in straight lines)
Vs. Kuvira (win med-high diff; While in terms of mastery of their respective element(s), they are essentially equal...Azula would gain the upper hand simply because of the speed of lightning bending and how it can counter metal bending).
P'Li can shoot in curves

" At the same time, she was the only known user of the technique capable of curving her blasts, effectively enabling her to strike from various angles and directions."

-Taken from the Avatar Wikia

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mako should be easy for her. Not really a fight as we've all seen Mako isn't really a special bender, has little use of lighting, and small flames.
Pli would give a fight, but in the end she's too slow to dodge lighting.
Kuviro would be either way, as both are very skilled, strike fast, and dodge even faster.

But considering Kuviro uses metal so efficiently with such haste from many locations, such as her boots/sleeves, I think she'd win locking Azula's hands/legs down and finishing off the job.

Tobi98

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mako should be easy for her. Not really a fight as we've all seen Mako isn't really a special bender, has little use of lighting, and small flames.
Pli would give a fight, but in the end she's too slow to dodge lighting.
Kuviro would be either way, as both are very skilled, strike fast, and dodge even faster.

But considering Kuviro uses metal so efficiently with such haste from many locations, such as her boots/sleeves, I think she'd win locking Azula's hands/legs down and finishing off the job.
P'li's combustion attack > lighting when it comes to speed (Azula needs to make some hand movements before attacking while P'li is almost instant as the gif from the post above me showed)

So yeah Azula won't be capable of doing shit with P'li repeatedly attacking her

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
P'li's combustion attack > lighting when it comes to speed (Azula needs to make some hand movements before attacking while P'li is almost instant as the gif from the post above me showed)

So yeah Azula won't be capable of doing shit with P'li repeatedly attacking her
Like I said... Azula has speed and good dodging.
Pli also has to lock onto a target, and again from what I've seen Pli is at a huge disadvantage when it comes to speed.
That lady moves so damn slow.
That handwork also isn't looking very slow.
You must be registered for see images

Lest not forgot how accurate Azula is as well.:coffee:

Last edited:

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Like I said... Azula has speed and good dodging.
Pli also has to lock onto a target, and again from what I've seen Pli is at a huge disadvantage when it comes to speed.
That lady moves so damn slow.
That handwork also isn't looking very slow.
You must be registered for see images

Lest not forgot how accurate Azula is as well.:coffee:
Wasn't zuko fast enough to run in front of that lightning?
And that's not even the full gif.