tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azula's voice actor will voice a dark spirit that has yet to appear. <(according to avatar wikia and other sources)

Grey Delisle voiced not only azula but other video game characters. Each one she did she didn't change her voice or did another impression at all. She used her regular voice.

That would be strange to have a female, voice a dark blob monster???? It wouldn't fit. I believe next week in part 2 civil wars

should reveal who or what is truly behind the spirit attacks. I think azula trapped her spirit in the spirit world and is

planning world domination. There's no real main antagonist. Unalaq is misguided but wants peace to be restored. He

won't be the "bad guy". So who else or what else would be the villain? Azula? it only makes sense. Grey Delisle voiced a

dark spirit that has yet to appear... only time will tell

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was sketchy about LOK as well. The fact that technology has advanced so much just makes bending seem less great. Cars, motorcycles, planes... What's the point of having sky bison? BUT just give it a shot. The most interesting things are what were things like when aang was grown up and kids.