Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yosamu walks into the clearing, his small hand book in hand. He finished jotting down some notes before closing the book and facing his student, his face relaying nothing but kindness.

"Hey there, and who might you be?"

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ok Yoshioka, you were interested in Suiton. Tell me about this release, its characteristics, advantages, disadvantages. Then I want you to tell me any Kekkei Genkai or special ability you know that involves Suiton. Please, be detailed in this exposition. "

He said, making sure to walk to her left more towards the lake she stood in front of, all my securing his hand book in his pouch.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Just call me Aya, Senpai."

"Well, Water (Suiton) is one of the basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allow the user to manipulate a form of liquid around or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. It takes much more ability to create the water outside the body than to manipulate what is already available or expel it from their mouths. It is one of the most versatile of the five basic chakra elements, Water techniques can not only change shape but state as well. Moreover, the water becomes more solid in the process as well.

The water affinity is seemingly more common among shinobis of Kirigakure. The offensive water techniques commonly appear to do damage from the sudden force that they exert, which would cause massive internal damage to a human.

Advantage:
Water is strong against fire because it naturally extinguishes the flames (though a sufficiently powerful fire technique can create steam).

Disadvantage:
Water is weak against earth because earth structures can dissipate the force of water rendering the technique making it less effective.

Kekkei Genkai's are Ice release (wind-water), Wood release(earth - water) and Storm release (water-lightning)."

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done Aya! And make sure to mention the weird Hozuki such as Suigetsu and his brother Mangetsu. Ok so I see you have some knowledge on the matter, you'll need it for the next coming days of training."

With that he stepped on to the lake surface, his feet shrouded in a blue hue, chakra. He signalled a hand to the Kunoichi for her to follow him, as he did this he began his first lesson.

"Now Suiton may not be your elemental affinity but I want you to stand on this here water source, and manipulate it, by focusing your Suiton chakra throughout your body I want you to manipulate the water around you to form a chair, my feet are tired."

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya followed her Senpai on the lake.

"Alright, i will do my best Senpai."

Aya closed her eyes and concentrated, kneaded chakra and manipulated the water to form a single couch. She opened her eyes to see and the chair was just enough for her Senpai.
You must be registered for see images

"Will that do Senpai?"

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well that certainly looks comfy, its perfect Aya!" He then plopped his chakra coated rump onto the chair, snuggling comfortably before speaking again.

"Ok now that I'm ready, I want you to use the same chakra manipulating process you did for this chair here and take control of the lake itself. By syncing your Suiton chakra with the lake which is essentially the same thing I want you to seperate the hydrogen molecules from the oxygen ones. Make this lake into a very visually impairing mist. It's not rocket science, just fission." With a slight smirk Yosamu glared at his student, she was about to have the brain buster of a lifetime.

OOC: Make mention to your chakra when performing these techs not just "I imagine a rocket" express shape manipulation on Suiton chakra etc.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya smirks. She was proud of her work.

As soon as her Senpai stated her next task, she was shocked, her face neutral, she thought of how she would do the hydrogen and oxygen thing, but she remembered what she learned from the books.

"Alright Senpai, here it goes."

Aya closed her eyes and concentrated, kneaded chakra to her chest and manipulated the water to form a globe at the middle of the lake, it was as big as a basketball ball (>.<)

She then combined her chakra to the water's lake and made it flow to the center of the globe made up of water then, as the chakra runs to the water, its current separates the hydrogen and oxygen, creating a mist around Aya and her Senpai. The globe made up of water dissipates slowly as it turns into mist.

Aya inhaled and exhaled slowly, waiting her Senpai's reaction.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well nice work there Aya :)

Now I want you to prepare for war! Using your Suiton chakra I want you to mold yourself a nice sword, katana or broadsword its your choice. Then, because no offense is complete without a defense I want you to mold yourself a nice looking shield. Once those are complete we move on from there.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya smiled at her Senpai and replied, "Arigato, Senpai."

"Okay, I will try my best, the sword that I will create is called Claymore, one of the great swords of the medieval era."

Aya started to concentrate and utilized her chakra, using shape manipulation, she use the water resource mixed with her chakra onto her right hand, to shape the Claymore, first its pommel, slowly shaping a small circle, then the grip which is 10 inches long, Aya grabbed the grip of the sword then continuing to shape its cross -guard onto its blade. Approximately, lengthening the blade up to its point of 33 cm.
Next, she formed the shield. Aya, kneaded her chakra and manipulated water source to form a handle that wrapped on her left arm. She closed her fist, concentrating, she formed a heater shaped shield. Aya, gasps as she concentrates to fully shaped her shield. As she cmpleted its shape, she breathed in and breathed out slowly. Showed her Senpai, in a stance of a Knightof what she had made.

Feeling proud she smirked and waited for Senpai's response.