Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In a scarlet tree, Hana lays resting, the leaves flutter about in the wind, and with a jolt of sudden energy, she awakes from her slumber. Gazing around, she notices you, of course she's been waiting all this while, her body burns into millions of pedals composed of fire, only to reconstruct themselves before you. "What do you know about fire?"

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hello Senpai, i didn't know you were there, gomen.
Fire is a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame."

Looked at her Senpai, waiting response.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Now, incorporate that in our terms, how do we make fire? We use our chakra right? Give me an elemental wheel, it's weaknesses, what it's strong against, neutral too, then give me some ninja who are known for the usage of fire."

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, Fire (Katon) is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, ash, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.

Obviously, it is weak with water because it extinguishes it. Fire is strong against wind because the air feeds the flames. To be honest i can't think of an element where Fire is neutral with, Can u tell me Senpai?

The chakra nature is common among shinobi of Konohagakure, some ninja's known to use Katon are; Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Obito of Uchiha clan who have natural affinity with it and Sandaime Sarutobi Hiruzen of Sarutobi clan."

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"In terms of neutrality, Earth, and I say lightning. Wait, no. Come to think of it, don't use fire against lightning. Fire itself isn't physically tangible, therefore the lightning would pierce through it, and make it's way to you. A friend of mine knows from experience, has a nasty scar on his back. Anyways, I want you to inhale, then knead chakra within your gut, stomach, or lungs, then spew multiple fireballs at this test dummy here", Hana shifts her position, revealing a wooden figure behind her. "Think you can do it?"

Last edited:

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya listened carefully to her Senpai, and nodded for understanding.

"I will do my best."

Aya positioned herself to aim the target, closed her eyes to concentrate and molded her chakra from her lungs. She opened her eyes and spews out 4 fireballs as big as the size of a tennis ball. The fireballs hit a square shaped right in the middle of the dummy's stomach which burned it whole and down to the ground.

"How is that Senpai?"

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"It was good, you did fine, here's what you learned."

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

"Mind explaining the disadvantages, and advantages for me?"

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Thank you, Senpai"

"An advantage of the technique is that, the flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

While, the disadvantage is, since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobis."

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hana nods contently, "You did good, i'm proud of you. Fire is an element of ferocity, destruction, remember that. Anyone who uses it can be burned, even me. Moving on, take several shurikens from your pouch, channel your chakra into the weapon itself, then hurl them all at once. With a single handseal, you can ignite them all at once, not only cutting, but burning your enemy upon contact"

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

"Do what you did with your first technique, but only release one, it's simple you got this."

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

"Now, you'll blow a flammable gas from your lungs, if it comes in contact with any sparks, or flames, it'll ignite, and continue on not as gas, but as a full fledged ball of fire."

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya nodded at her Senpai and said, "Arigatou Senpai, okay."

Aya took out three shurikens from her pouch. Aya channelled her chakra onto the shurikens in between her fingers, seeing the the blue light wrapping around the shurikens, she throw them to the nearby tree trunk, and did the tiger handseal which made the shurikens burn on fir which made the trunk burn.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Aya concentrated, inhaled and molded chakra into her lungs and spews out a small fire ball from her mouth hitting the tree trunk again which made it burn more.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

She then did the hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, inhaled and molded chakra into her lungs and blows gas infused chakra onto the burning tree trunk, when the gas made contact onto the tree, the fire grew more which made the tree burn from the trunk and up to its crown and down to its roots.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Aya inhaled and exhaled slowly and relaxed. waited for her Senpai's reaction.

Last edited:

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good Aya, you're doing fine. Now I just want you to watch what I do, then explain it to me, think you can do that?", but Hana didn't wait for an answer, she arched her back forward, then pumped it back, using her right leg as a launcher, lunging backwards in a somersault, and lifter her left her to release a small blast of fire into the sky. With the fire dispersed, she lands with her toes inward, her knees bent, and her arms raised, taking the stance of a gymnast.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

"You know what to do"

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aya claps in admiration to what her Senpai did. "Sugoi Senpai.. " After clapping, Aya smirked.

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.
"So here's what u did Senpai, the technique you did can be used in many different ways. It can be either used a projectile of fire sent forth from the mouth or as a stream.

You focused katon chakra within your upper body. Once there, you released the said whilst applying processes of nature and shape manipulation. Nature as to generate fire and shape as to form a stream.

As for Taijutsu: One should focus fire into their limbs and use it from there which would felicitously aid them in taijutsu.

And as for your stance, it was really awesome.." :x3:

Aya giggled and waited for Senpai's response.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We're going to be moving up a rank, i'm sure you don't mind. This next technique is basically like the majority of the other one's you learned, and are going to learn, you'll release a stream of fire at your opponent, but the heat of said fire is hot enough to make them collapse, but don't count on that part.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

For the next one, you'll just weave through a couple handseals, then make an "O" with your thumb, and index finger, spewing a fireball or a stream of fire.

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

You smoke? You probably don't but IF YOU DO, THIS IS A TECHNIQUE FOR YOU! Hah, see what I did there? It rhymed if you didn't notice, (I became a senpai for these jokes ;-; ), but take out your lighter and ignite the flame, afterwards you can toss it on the ground, while latching your chakra onto it so once it hits, you can erect a wall of fire that can protect you from small projectiles, or be used in conjunction with mud.

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As soon as Aya, heard that they are moving up to C-rank, she got excited. :flowers:
"Honto Senpai?? >.< Sooo happy!!"

After a few seconds of showing excitement, Aya's face became serious and nodded at her Senpai.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Aya walked towards a nearby dried tree. Distancing herself for about 3 meters, Aya takes a deep breath while generating the sufficient amount of chakra. She then flows the chakra towards her chest onto her mouth. She releases the chakra while breathing it out and applying nature manipulation forming katon chakra and applying shape manipulation forming a stream of fire towards the dried branches of the tree. Aya smirked seeing the stream of fire in front of her.

"Utsukushi.." :)

Last edited:

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Aya quickly moved on to the next task, saving the tree as her subject for burning, she performs the required hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger whilst gathering the sufficient amount of chakra towards her chest towards her mouth. With the last hand seal performed, Aya then bended her right knee and moved her right hand towards her mouth, shaping her fingers in an "O" and releases the chakra through. While the chakra is being released Aya applied nature and shape manipulation resulting to a giant fireball, targeting the lower trunk of the said tree.. Aya stood up as she released the fire, she was somewhat surprised to her fire product. :eek: She was amazed that she can create something that big..
She smiled, then breathed in and breathed out slowly, relaxing herself.

Last edited:

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, last task. Btw Senpai, you are funny and you can be a poet with that statement." Lol.
"To answer the question I dont smoke, but I have a lighter with me all the time, its a necessity for travelling." :)

Aya smiled at her cool Senpai. :cool:

Aya first looked at her hands, her palms. She opened and closed them twice simultaneously.

She looked at her Senpai and said,

"Sensei, I really like defensive techniques, just thinking of this technique, it is short range,seems it will need some good timing performing it. hmm.." Aya was skeptical for a while. "However, i know it will be helpful too, at least for my own sake."

"Am I right Sensei?" Aya looked at where her Sensei was watching.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Try and do it all in one post, there's some shady people here that would report you for multiposting.

"You're right, it has some decent defending capabilities but remember what I told you about lightning, okay? For the next one, it's malleable, meaning you have two variants, the first one you'll just create rings of fire that'll travel along the surface of the ground, singeing things in it's path, and the second one, you'll create another ring, but unlike the other variant, this one travels through the air. Have you heard of the Chunnin Exams? Well, Sasuke Uchiha used this during his fight against Orochimaru. He
had wrapped his wire along his body and had the tip of the string within his mouth, so he spewed the flames and they traveled along the material. The last one is pretty much a plain old fireball."

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Tenshi Hikari

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try and do it all in one post, there's some shady people here that would report you for multiposting.

"You're right, it has some decent defending capabilities but remember what I told you about lightning, okay? For the next one, it's malleable, meaning you have two variants, the first one you'll just create rings of fire that'll travel along the surface of the ground, singeing things in it's path, and the second one, you'll create another ring, but unlike the other variant, this one travels through the air. Have you heard of the Chunnin Exams? Well, Sasuke Uchiha used this during his fight against Orochimaru. He
had wrapped his wire along his body and had the tip of the string within his mouth, so he spewed the flames and they traveled along the material. The last one is pretty much a plain old fireball."

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

"I will Senpai, Arigato." Aya bowed.
Now face with admiration, "Oh Yes Senpai, I remember how Sasuke-kun was so amazing there.." :flirty:

Face serious Aya faced her Senpai.

Aya dashed a little to her left where there is an open field and where she felt the wind goes. Aya thought to herself, " The wind is not so strong to support the flame i will make." She then performs the tiger hand-seal and focuses katon chakra in her lower body down to her legs and right foot. Releasing the chakra she applies nature and shape manipulation, forming a stream of flames around her, she stomps her right foot on the ground the stream is manipulated into rings of fire, rapidly flowing across the field.
Aya was amazed, told her Senpai,"This is a good technique for offense Senpai together with a Fuuton user."

"Now, Moving on to next technique!" Aya raised and stretched her arms upward and dropped them lazily, she then turned to her pouch on her rear left to look for her 1 yard cord. "Ah! Mitsuketta!" Aya smiled to herself. She stretched the cord using both hands, and dropped it in front of her and sat down beside it. Aya focused ample amount of chakra focusing it to her upper body. Aya closed her eyes then performs the handseals Snake followed by Dragon and then Rabbit, as she ended it with the tiger seal, she snatched the cord in front of her and jumped holding the cord on her right hand, she released her chakra from her mouth with nature and shape manipulation the chakra was blown out as flames. Aya released the cord before burning herself. The flames quickly rushed towards the end of the cord
"Noice, it's deadly." Aya smirked.

Aya closed her eyes in concentration, gathers needed chakra, focusing them to her upper body, she performs the tiger hand seal with the application of nature and shape manipulation she let out the chakra from her mouth forming projectiles of flames moving fast towards the field.
"Combo techniques for the win!" Aya smiled to herself.