Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato's clone places Madara's passed out body onto a medical bed for treatment.

Reason for injury: Was beat up to awaken the sharingan.
Description of Injury After quite a few taijutsu strikes dealt throughout my body by three clones, I was struck by an elemental rasengan channeled with wind chakra. I was then attacked by a dark release type rasengan right on my body.(Not specified) After finally being forced to activate the sharingan the mere chakra strain on my beat up body caused me to pass out.
Link to the thread injury occurred in:
Link to the biography that is injured:

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nagato's clone places Madara's passed out body onto a medical bed for treatment.

Reason for injury: Was beat up to awaken the sharingan.
Description of Injury After quite a few taijutsu strikes dealt throughout my body by three clones, I was struck by an elemental rasengan channeled with wind chakra. I was then attacked by a dark release type rasengan right on my body.(Not specified) After finally being forced to activate the sharingan the mere chakra strain on my beat up body caused me to pass out.
Link to the thread injury occurred in:
Link to the biography that is injured:
*A bald nurse appears and rushes to the medical bed where a wounded man is lying on, having passed out prior to arriving into the hospital*

Without further ado, I place my palms close to the patient's body, sending harmless chakra into the patient's body as I use my chakra as a medium to procure information about the patient's injuries. Once done, I withdraw my chakra from the patient's body, with it containing the information about the injuries of the patient.

"This one's had it rough, been beaten up roughly, looks like he's taken quite a few kicks and punches. His chest area seems badly damaged by a technique of some sorts, several bones have broken, probably explains why there's no clothing around that area. Also got hit by another rough technique which caused him to get some nasty cuts on his body, and he's bleeding profusely. Time to get treatment for him."

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*A bald nurse appears and rushes to the medical bed where a wounded man is lying on, having passed out prior to arriving into the hospital*

Without further ado, I place my palms close to the patient's body, sending harmless chakra into the patient's body as I use my chakra as a medium to procure information about the patient's injuries. Once done, I withdraw my chakra from the patient's body, with it containing the information about the injuries of the patient.

"This one's had it rough, been beaten up roughly, looks like he's taken quite a few kicks and punches. His chest area seems badly damaged by a technique of some sorts, several bones have broken, probably explains why there's no clothing around that area. Also got hit by another rough technique which caused him to get some nasty cuts on his body, and he's bleeding profusely. Time to get treatment for him."
Madara is still unconscious as he gets diagnosed.

Vincent

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Upon arriving to the patient i cleanse my hands of infectious material:

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: On touch
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

And proceed to sterilize the cuts on the patient:

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

once this is done, i place my hands on the patient, pouring my chakra into the body to assess the damage myself and stimulate coagulation in the lacerations over the patients body, as well as the internal bleeding and pour my chakra into the patient to heal the broken bones:

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: On-Contact
Chakra: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

i then open the patient up to repair the damaged internal organs:

Soshiki bunri: Tissue Separation
Type: Supplimentary
Range: On contact
Chakra Cost: 20 per turn
Damage Points: -
Description: The user places a palm on the patients body, pouring their chakra into the tissue, gently moving it apart to create an opening to allow the Med Nin to perform surgery on the patients internal organs without creating an incision.
Note: User must have their hand on the patient for a full turn before this takes affect and must maintain constant physical contact and chakra supply to maintain it

I then knit the damaged organs back together, along with the blood vessels:

Seru Soutei: Cell Binding
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 0
Description: This jutsu really acts like super glue, it finds every cell in the area under the users palm that was once together, and binds them again, like they were never apart. By manipulating the Inter-cellular proteins on the surface of the cells to re-knit the tissue cytoskeleton.
Note: For this technique to have effect, an actual separation between cells that were once together must be present. This technique will not work on healthy tissue.

and stimulating the organs to regenerate and recover their normal state:

(Saibō no saisei) Cellular regeneration
Type: Supplementary/Medical
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue.

once this is done, i place my hands over each wounds gently, healing it:

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
Chakra:N/A
Range:Close
Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
[Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

I'd suggest 3 days bed rest

(you may use this bio again 3 days from this post)

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon arriving to the patient i cleanse my hands of infectious material:

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

And proceed to sterilize the cuts on the patient:

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

once this is done, i place my hands on the patient, pouring my chakra into the body to assess the damage myself and stimulate coagulation in the lacerations over the patients body, as well as the internal bleeding and pour my chakra into the patient to heal the broken bones:

Chiyute no Jutsu (Bone Healer Technique)
Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Range: On-Contact
Chakra: 25
Description: The user uses the Medical nature of his chakra to influence the osteocytes to start releasing their calcium, which then creates a welded suture between two ends of a broken bone. After that the osteocytes lock the calcium back into their structure and the bone is healed.
Note: This technique takes 2 turns to completely heal a bone, taking 25 chakra for one turn (making the bone half-way healed) and another 25 the other turn to heal it completely, meaning it actually takes 50 chakra.

i then open the patient up to repair the damaged internal organs:

Soshiki bunri: Tissue Separation
Type: Supplimentary
Chakra Cost: 20 per turn
Damage Points: -
Description: The user places a palm on the patients body, pouring their chakra into the tissue, gently moving it apart to create an opening to allow the Med Nin to perform surgery on the patients internal organs without creating an incision.
Note: User must have their hand on the patient for a full turn before this takes affect and must maintain constant physical contact and chakra supply to maintain it

I then knit the damaged organs back together, along with the blood vessels:

Seru Soutei: Cell Binding
Description: This jutsu really acts like super glue, it finds every cell in the area under the users palm that was once together, and binds them again, like they were never apart. By manipulating the Inter-cellular proteins on the surface of the cells to re-knit the tissue cytoskeleton.
Note: For this technique to have effect, an actual separation between cells that were once together must be present. This technique will not work on healthy tissue.

and stimulating the organs to regenerate and recover their normal state:

(Saibō no saisei) Cellular regeneration
Type: Supplementary/Medical
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue.

once this is done, i place my hands over each wounds gently, healing it:

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
Chakra:N/A
Range:Close
Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
[Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

I'd suggest 3 days bed rest

(you may use this bio again 3 days from this post)
Thank you.^^

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara finally comes to as he slowly opens his eyes and his hazy vision clears. With a confused expression on his face, he looks both left and right, trying to figure out where he is. "Where am I?" After careful evaluation, Madara finally realizes that this is some type of hospital/clinic. "It appears that I completely passed out during my training with Nagato." Madara unfolds the bed sheets as he finds himself bandaged up completely, having no injuries left whatsoever. Although he may have been healed, Madara's body was very sore from the brutal beating it just took. Helloooo! Is anybody there? Madara yelled. After getting back in-tune with his body, Madara stood up as he slowly approached the front of his bed. He took a glance at the clip-board attached to his bed, reading what his condition was and who he was taken care of by. " Dr. Minato? I'll be sure to thank him if I see him " Doctor are you there?! Madara looked throughout the room but he could not find his doctor. Being reckless as ever and eager to get back into training, Madara got dressed up with his normal clothing as he then then sat down and wrote up a letter. On his way out, he placed the letter on the front desk titled "Doctor Minato".

Letter:
Dear Doctor,

I really appreciate the splendid job you did on my wrecked body, and would like to thank you for it.

- Madara