Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'd like a Kuroko no Basuke avy+sig.

Stock/Renders in order of my preference (that is, from most liked to least like)

You must be registered for see images

NOTE: I don't want you to use Kise, Aomine and Momoi.

Rules, Specifications & What you need to know

- You may use any of the above render/stock. It's up to you; without imposing any specific style on you.

- I don't like Black & White Signatures. And I don't like Pop-Out Sigs.

- Avy size: 150 x 300. That being said, if someone makes me both a 150x200 & a 150x300 avy, that'll be awesome.

- There's no size limit on my sig but I don't want a wallpaper as as my sig. I want something that reasonably looks like a sig.

- I don't like Scanlines at all. But I'm okay with fractals, C4Ds and other shitz.

- If you want to add text on sig or even avy, add my name 'Escorpiius' [You better not misspell it]. But text is no obligatory fulfillment.

- If you're not good with text, do me favor and don't bother adding any text to potentially ruin it.

- You may choose same picture for both sig & avy or you may choose different ones. It's optional; though I'd prefer if, same characters were used for both sig/avy.

- Thanks and I hope some great stuffs. Be warned that I've usually been showered with pretty great GFX gifts; so I'm quite picky. Do your best :)

Crocodile

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a size limit to your sig, which is 600x300.
Also, I'm confused, which characters should I use from the first picture? I'm not familiar with this series so I don't know who kise aomine or mamai are, it would be nice if you pointed them out.

Reactions: Escorpiius

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a size limit to your sig, which is 600x300.
Also, I'm confused, which characters should I use from the first picture? I'm not familiar with this series so I don't know who kise aomine or mamai are, it would be nice if you pointed them out.
Yes, but it's not specific; meaning it can be smaller too and nearly any size a GFXer feels comfortable to work with. But obviously, I don't want a large sig, so you can consider something greater than 600x300 ruled out anyways.

From left to right: Akashi (Red hair), Kise (Blond), Midorima (Green), Kuroko (Sky-blue hair), Aomine (Dark Blue), Murasakibara (Purple hair) & Momoi (Pink haired girl).

H A D E S

Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried this:

&

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried this:

&
Sorry but I don't like them.

Some CnC:

- Try learning some tuts. And some better principles of sig-making like flow, depth, blending ect...
- The size are also a bit too big as sigs.
- The first sig has no composition, no flow - too random and doesn't look good at all...
- The second one has poor blending - try some adjustments curve. The color scheme is pretty poor too. And once colors and blending are pretty bad, then it has an awful effect on flow/depth.
- The avatars are too generic and even look LQ.
- Thanks for the try nonetheless but I expect way better results.
- As a suggestion, try reading an old NB member - zenron - tutorials on dA. It's often my recommended tut. for all beginners in GFX.

Sorry, but I don't like them either. Thanks for your effort but it looks LQ, is not very eye-pleasing and the borders are awful.

Now, this is wonderful :)

I'll use these. I'm not for airsigs but when done on that level, it would be a shame to refuse it.

---

Anyone who wants to try? I'm still open to all great attempts. :cool: