Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just watched the movie got to say one of the best superhero movies ever.

PS: Those who didnt watch go and watch it.

Will comment on review of my rating in am about to watch it again xD.

Reactions: Sagebee

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saw it yesterday, seeing it again on Tuesday and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the movie to its fullest there were parts that annoyed me yes but that's with every movie and I've accepted that but it doesn't ruin the movie for me in the slightest only hard part was at hour 2 I had to use the bathroom and I held it till after the movie was over and had to drive home to use the bathroom because the stall door fell off its hinges when I went to use the bathroom in the mall lol

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Review time : 8.5/10

I ll try to make spoiler free review as much as possible for people who are yet to watch.

I have to say the movie exceededcmy expectation .The narration was dark compared and thanos infulence of the snap has had effect on rest of the avengers as well.

To me stand out were : Robert downey jr i can really see he has potrayed the emotion really in the movie.

I wont go much into the certain part of spoiler part. I will make detail review again next week again.

To me standout were the russo handled the complicated plot really well. The story had great ending and it was emotional for me as i grew watching it since my high school days . I can feel torch is passed to next gen of superheroes.
Post automatically merged:

Infinity war was much better imo, wndgame is a middling mcu movie for me

7/10
I think it was not as great as infinity war but it concluded well. I usually rant when superhero movie dont do complicated endings it has shown humane side of the characters.

Reactions: Yatori

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
7/10 in the end Roger's sort of took the Quality down.
He went back and got with the love of his life, who happened to have another child/granddaughter, who was likely wiped out by that alteration. The Captain broke some serious time alteration rules there, I'm not impressed

I'm not sure if he took the hammer back either so that's another can of works he's opened up in the past.

Tony Stark made Marvel for me, with him gone I don't think it'll be the same.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Good movie, incredible action and choreography
* Fat Thor is the best thing to grace screens
* Thanos pasting them was satisfying to me a comic fan who knows how powerful he is.
* Feminism was cringe
* Carrol Denvers is broken and useless
* Any plot with time travel is cringe and skip! I was grinding teeth the entire time
* Thanos made the movie good(maybe I am bias as a Thanos fan) always felt Infinity War Thanos was underwhelming and overly depended on the gauntlet
* How the f#ck does Stark tech manage to create a glove that can wield energy and magic? Didn’t Thanos have to kill elves and visit Nivadlr whatever it is

Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* Good movie, incredible action and choreography
* Fat Thor is the best thing to grace screens
* Thanos pasting them was satisfying to me a comic fan who knows how powerful he is.
* Feminism was cringe
* Carrol Denvers is broken and useless
* Any plot with time travel is cringe and skip! I was grinding teeth the entire time
* Thanos made the movie good(maybe I am bias as a Thanos fan) always felt Infinity War Thanos was underwhelming and overly depended on the gauntlet
* How the f#ck does Stark tech manage to create a glove that can wield energy and magic? Didn’t Thanos have to kill elves and visit Nivadlr whatever it is
I guess Stark Tech is as powerful as space magic ^^.

My thoughts are that I enjoyed the time travel cus it was sort of nostalgic and they didn't care about it making sense. It was just satisfying.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haven't been keeping up with marvel films but my little brother wanted to watch it so we went this weekend and I was surprising pleased. Pretty much every cast member had their highlight moments in the film and loved the comedic bits in the movie definitely a good watch for even person who hasn't been keeping up.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad ,but way worse than infinity war. Everything was so forced because it was moving towards that stupid movie rule that good must always triumph over "evil".

There is no such thing in infinity war , no PIS and something like that and thats way it will always be superior.