0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Hosts: @Saiya and @Davii347
Rules:
  1. All AG and forum rules apply
  2. Dead and spectators do not talk about the game with the players
  3. No screenshots/typeshots of your rolesheet. You may reveal your role if you wish, but do not copy/paste the rolesheet
  4. Non-PM game - not allowed to talk about the game with any of the players outside of the discussion thread
  5. Abilities are not time-based
  6. GM’s word are law, I may change the rules as I see fit
  7. Don’t spam the discussion thread
  8. Activity requirements: write one non-spam message in the discussion thread everyday and send in an ability everyday
  9. If you don’t meet the activity requirements, you’ll get a warning. If you don’t do it again, you will be GM killed
  10. Don’t hesitate to ask us questions!
  11. Have fun!!
Players:
1. @Nikamara
2. @Toujo
3. @Zakira
4. @KizaruButCool
5. @XTMF
6. @Poison
7. @Michelle (maybe sub?)
8. @Hoppalot22
9. @Reluctant_Hobo
10. @Aether9
11. @Nikasonlysister

GAME START:
around June 21st or after Ratchet's game

**This is written assuming the AG is being held on discord, but no, all AG related things will be on this forum
The beginning
So you have this friend invite you to play a game with them, “what game?” you may have asked, “assassin game/mafia” they may have answered, you say “sure.” So you join the Assassins Game Server and you see links with sign ups and links to the game server and you follow.

Yo, what up? What’s going on?
You, my friend, have just followed along into a assassin game, or what we like to call AG for short.

K, who’s in charge?
Usually the game master, also known as gm, is the person in charge. They have made the game, usually themed, and they are letting people join and play it out. They may also have a co-host to help them with the game.

Alright, cool. So what is a AG?
AGs are usually a game that has 2 components. The majority of the players are in a group classified as civilians and their goal is to get rid of assassins. Assassins are a small group of players who work together to bring down the civilians.
How do players work together then?
There is a discussion channel for everyone to communicate on. There is also a private discussion channel for assassins to communicate on. Usually that is the only form of communication allowed in the game unless the gm states otherwise.

Okay…..so how do civs find assassins?
Good question. All players usually receive a role from the gm. The role usually contains a character that you’re supposed to play out. With the role you may have abilities. Abilities are actions you are able to do to others and will give you information on them.

What information?
Well generally all of the information you will get is from the day post, also known as DP. Just like you, other players have abilities. At the end of the day(each cycle of the game usually lasts 24 hours), the gm will gather all of the abilities players want to use and will write it all out in a structured way. With the information from this DP and possibly from specific abilities, you will be able to know about others. The more you know, the better for you.

Okay, so they keep saying lynch. What’s that?
Lynch is located in the voting thread. Lynch is the biggest tool for civilians. Everyone votes on who they find is most suspicious, or who they think is a assassin, and that player dies.

Okay, cool. Anything else I need to know?
Have fun, and don’t take candy from strangers.

Last edited:

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this like a mafia?
Yes! It's very similar. There are no day phase/night phase in AG however and I think the games are usually a lot quicker (this one will only be about 4 days long).

There might be other differences, but I haven't really played mafia too much so I'm not very familiar with it. @Nikamara might be better at explaining other differences between the two. I've also added a brief AG guide in spoilers in my original post so that might also help!

Reactions: Nikamara