Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
---»Type: Avatar/Sig - Both

---»Size: 150x200(NonPremium)/150x300/Sig Size - Both as my premium membership was expired & i can't decide for going for it again / Also for sig - same shape & size as my current 1.

---»Stock/Render: Use any of them for ava & sig / ur choice
You must be registered for see images

---»Text: Do you want any text on it? If you do, what is the text?

-Shi Woon -

---» Other Details: Surpise Me as i am planing to use this theme for a long haul..

Sorry if posted too much request.. :sweat:

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mmm, I could try this request, although not right now because my computer's about to die D: I can't promise I'll do everything you asked for, but I might.

Could you maybe provide more renders/stocks to choose from? I don't really like them x) (they're HQ, just not really what I like) if you can't, that's cool, I could probably manage with what you've got as of now.

-Jiten-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmm, I could try this request, although not right now because my computer's about to die D: I can't promise I'll do everything you asked for, but I might.

Could you maybe provide more renders/stocks to choose from? I don't really like them x) (they're HQ, just not really what I like) if you can't, that's cool, I could probably manage with what you've got as of now.
Well i want Sig & ava both from breakers Shi-Woon... This is the only render i can find ryt .. if u know some good portal for renders let me know

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here's what I got. Came out bad because I hate the renders, sorry. :\

I might try the sig later if I'm up to it, the render seems really hard to make a good sig with but I could try >.<