Avatar Showcase

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
These are some of the "better" avatars I've made since summer has started.

150 x 200

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images


150 x 300

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images


What do you guys think?

:eek:​
 

Roby

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,019 posts 1,266 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
34,019
Reaction score
1,266
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty cool. Keep it up :D!
 

-A-

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,874 posts 241 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
1,874
Reaction score
241
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
pretty nice keep up with the good work +rep
 

Jazzy..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,730 posts 755 reactions
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
16,730
Reaction score
755
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I love love LOVE ze Sasuke avatar a lot ! <3
I think all of them are wonderful though~
Great work. :lawliet:
 

Hei

Supreme
23,898 posts 1,602 reactions
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They are pretty good ^^
 

BijuuTamer

Member
18 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've never known how to do anything like it, so I think they're pretty good. 9/10 because you can always get better. That's supposed to be Sasuke's Susano'o? Itachi was well done.
 
S

Sublime

Guest
They are pretty simple and clean(yay Utada Hikaru song)
but they are nice and decent as well :3

:thumbs up:
 

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very good work
 

Kettei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,732 posts 674 reactions
Joined
Mar 13, 2012
Messages
10,732
Reaction score
674
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Higekage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
793 posts 43 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
793
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The Tobi avatar is nice
 

killerman82

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
797 posts 47 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
797
Reaction score
47
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Spitfire421

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
678 posts 156 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
678
Reaction score
156
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very nice! I love the Itachi one! :) Keep up the good work!! :D
 

EnvyMyApex

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,234 posts 466 reactions
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
466
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very nice! I love the Itachi one! :) Keep up the good work!! :D


The Tobi avatar is nice

Very nice :)

Very good work

They are pretty simple and clean(yay Utada Hikaru song)
but they are nice and decent as well :3

:thumbs up:

I've never known how to do anything like it, so I think they're pretty good. 9/10 because you can always get better. That's supposed to be Sasuke's Susano'o? Itachi was well done.

They are pretty good ^^

I love love LOVE ze Sasuke avatar a lot ! <3
I think all of them are wonderful though~
Great work. :lawliet:

pretty nice keep up with the good work +rep

Pretty cool. Keep it up :D!

Thanks guys! I should have added more avatars.

:D
 

SoalSlayer

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
973 posts 281 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
973
Reaction score
281
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
They all look pretty nice aint going to rate them since avatars never really show anyones work off since most of the ava is taken up by the render, would love to see what you can do with sigs =]
 

Cascade

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,469 posts 327 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
327
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i like the law for 150x200 and itachi for 150/300, they are brilliant, so nice and clean!
 
Top