KyouKai

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
!
I was hoping that someone could help me to create an icon with this picture.
Is it possible to have the purple girl and the brown boy together as an 200*200 icon :

You must be registered to see images

Like that but without the characters in the background and in a better quality :

Thank in advance to anyone who will try and have a nice day to everyone.

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its possible but not worth the effort.
Issue is the higher quallity you want, usually one would extract both Characters or erase the backround including other characters. Issue is if you dont have a Scan in a higher Quality/ Resolution the the only choice i know of is vectoring and thats to much work for a mere Avatar.
Also from a Artistic standpoint you would have the upper right space totally empty and it wouldnt look good.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its possible but not worth the effort.
Issue is the higher quallity you want, usually one would extract both Characters or erase the backround including other characters. Issue is if you dont have a Scan in a higher Quality/ Resolution the the only choice i know of is vectoring and thats to much work for a mere Avatar.
Also from a Artistic standpoint you would have the upper right space totally empty and it wouldnt look good.
You can render out the characters at that resolution just fine. Did it awhile ago for him, but at the time I wasn't posting. If you want to make him an avatar using my render feel free.

He was looking for a full avatar id est a replacement background behind the characters he wanted for the request.
Though the folly of replying to requests so late is that the person may have moved on last seen the 29th of June, seems to have left the forum.

Last edited:

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems that way, although rendering woudnt improve the quallity thats why i thought of Vectoring.

Well at least he got what he has come for so good for him i guess.

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems that way, although rendering woudnt improve the quallity thats why i thought of Vectoring.
You don't need to improve the quality for the size he asked for and you can fix certain issues while working on it. Vectoring isn't always a solution either, not everybody prefers vector to a raster some might even find it offensive to vector a raster image and call it 'improved'. Art is a subjective matter, to assume everybody shares one's own taste is illogical.

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True it really is subjectiv, well i started at Animepaper back then so i switched pretty soon from rendering to vectoring witch i kept up til today. Its sad to see that Vectoring isnt as well liked as it once was, or maybe i just had the right community for it.
thanks for sharing some inside, im kinda baiased on that part.