Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=8305787" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-8305787">King Of Sharingan said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I did </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>:random stalker pops up:<br /> LOL! You got me confused...are you a boy with implants? &gt;.&gt;<br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=8305804" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-8305804">King Of Sharingan said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Can we all stop worrying about if i'm a girl or not please </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>IGNOOOOORE MEEEE &gt;.&gt;<br /> :zips mouth:<br /> :goes away:</div>

Sublime

<div class="bbWrapper">There you go:<br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> Didn't add any effects just tried to fix a bit the quality (phone camera isn't too good) but I don't thing i changed anything tbh XD<br /> Used third pic cause I could hide the bathroom bg and cellphone...sorry if it aint your fave pic :S</div>