[CJ] Avatar Korra teaches me a Water custom!

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*appears* Alright so Im giving you one of my good cjs xD

[Suiton : Sōdaina mizu no Fenikkusu ] - Water Release : Grand Water Phoenix
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A more advance version of Johninto's original water phoenix the user will focus all their suiton chakra into the sky. When they have enough chakra in the sky they start to crate a giant phoenix that is the half the size of Gamabunta. When the phoenix is form it will explode into a large barrage of mini phoenixes that are the size of Abumanre bugs and will come down onto the opponent with such great force that even if they were underground up to 3 meters underground the phoenixes would still break through and do minor damage like breaking a little into the skin but not do faultily damage. Since the phoenixes are made up of the user chakra they will remain unharmed.
Note:Can only be used once in a battle
Note: Cannot use any water jutsus for the next turn
Note: It takes a jutsu move to form unless its already raining.
Note: Has to be taught by Johninto Uchiha

Pretty simple yet effective and your Tobirama bio would be able to create it without needing to spend two moves

Any questions^^ and perform it

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O__O Cool :3

I channel chakra into the sky and perform nature transformation to change it to the nature of water. Once i do that, i use my water chakra to materialize a vast amount of water from the sky/clouds, and given my water prowess, i am able to do this instantly. I perform shape manipulation to change the shape of the water i created into that of a large dragon/pheonix, half the size of gamabunta. Once that is done, i shape it even further by causing it to explode into a barrage of small bug-sized pheonixes, the size of aburame bugs and manipulate it to become as dense as possible. Each one of the mini pheonixes would be dense and weight more than its size, therefore, it would come flying down from the sky at extremely fast rates and capable of breaking bones and killing people if enough are hit from the massive force they exert.

O___O These are like mini bullets! :3 and no questions