Attempted to watch a full episode of Boruto.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried...I really did, but I couldn't.

It was hard to watch...it was slow paced, it was banter...and I saw a "zetsu" make a reappearance...I was uninterested. It's worst than pokemon. One movement lasts 5 seconds. They're stretching out scenes just to fill in the minutes, it's a waste of time.

Oh well...

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did the same actually i while back. Boruto anime is so dull i dropped it after like 3 episodes. Did the same to black clover anime(for now?)

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tried...I really did, but I couldn't.

It was hard to watch...it was slow paced, it was banter...and I saw a "zetsu" make a reappearance...I was uninterested. It's worst than pokemon. One movement lasts 5 seconds. They're stretching out scenes just to fill in the minutes, it's a waste of time.

Oh well...
nobody cares. bye and see u next week

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did the same actually i while back. Boruto anime is so dull i dropped it after like 3 episodes. Did the same to black clover anime(for now?)
It's a disappointment, just about every time you attempt to watch it, it seems.I tried to be fair.

I watched the first episode of black clover...never tried following up. And I watched the entire first season of my hero academia last year and some of the second season, then it became "too much banter", and a big mess...stopped watching it.

I'm waiting for the third season of Ao no exorcist. I think the second season was a lot better than the first. The younger brother that was said to not have inherited satans's power, started manifesting his powers towards the end...but I've yet to see any signs of a third season being released.

nobody cares. bye and see u next week
You're in denial.

But yes, I'll attempt to check up on it next week, to see if the canon episodes have finally started.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read Black Clover manga. It’s really good. I’m all caught up and abuzz is going down hardcore in the series. The anime will be so much better once it’s caugjt up to the manga. Trust me, just look at the most recent chapter in the manga.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read Black Clover manga. It’s really good. I’m all caught up and abuzz is going down hardcore in the series. The anime will be so much better once it’s caugjt up to the manga. Trust me, just look at the most recent chapter in the manga.
In the manga, the Clover Kingdom people are fucked lol. Yuno even got caught, I don’t see how they’re going to survive now. Unless Yami and Marx are A LOT more powerful than they let on. Meoleoleoness may get solo’d too.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm giving a last chance to the anime, we'll see if SP deliver.

so you really want the OP to read garbage?

Last edited:

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can’t seem to stay interested in the anime but I’ve managed to keep up with the Boruto manga. Is the anime considered canon? I honestly don’t know because I don’t watch it but if it is I should probably give it another go.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm giving a last chance to the anime, we'll see if SP deliver.

so you really want the OP to read garbage?
I'm not reading the black clover manga, don't have the patience. I only entertain DBS and Boruto...I use to read promised never land, but something happened, that turned me off from it. The constant change of "groups"...no one's sticking to their original groups, I feel it "took away" from it. Too much going on...new characters coming in too fast and being befriended.

I can’t seem to stay interested in the anime but I’ve managed to keep up with the Boruto manga. Is the anime considered canon? I honestly don’t know because I don’t watch it but if it is I should probably give it another go.
I read boruto. It's at least readable. The only issue is, is that it often only gets interesting at the last page. Getting you excited for yet another mediocre chapter. But I give it the benefit of the doubt, and still continue reading it. It can't be crap, forever, can it?

The anime isn't cannon. It's a mess.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read boruto. It's at least readable. The only issue is, is that it often only gets interesting at the last page. Getting you excited for yet another mediocre chapter. But I give it the benefit of the doubt, and still continue reading it. It can't be crap, forever, can it?

The anime isn't cannon. It's a mess.
Okay well if the anime isn’t cannon I guess I’ll continue to avoid it. Thanks for the info. Hopefully the manga does get better. I’m definitely not hooked like I was to Naruto. When the chapter comes out I’m not dying to read it straight away or anything. So far everything is just predictable and I don’t overly care for any of the characters. When a character is in a potentially fatal situation I’m just like meh ... :|

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay well if the anime isn’t cannon I guess I’ll continue to avoid it. Thanks for the info. Hopefully the manga does get better. I’m definitely not hooked like I was to Naruto. When the chapter comes out I’m not dying to read it straight away or anything. So far everything is just predictable and I don’t overly care for any of the characters. When a character is in a potentially fatal situation I’m just like meh ... :|
Yeah, pretty much.

Boruto set the standard for itself, and it aint that great.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys are missing out then. Black Clover will be one of the good mangas/anime’s of the year. It is it’s own story, similar to Naruto’s at first. But after a bit it’s like wow this is fucking nuts

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asta VA killed the anime for me. Surprised no ones mentioned this(maybe it’s just me then) but his va is horrible, I get he’s energetic but the ratio of him talking to yelling is insane. I never really liked nardo’s either for similar reasons but man astas voice is something else. It’s otherwise a decent show but that just totally screwed it for me so far. Sorry to butt in but I rarely see black clover mentioned and thought the anime has some potential till I heard it