[Discussion] Attack on Titan

Pushpaaaaaa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the reason why this anime is amazing and winning the hearts of many viewers is because it keeps them captivated. the theme of humanity almost at the brink of extinction is a strong theme that many appreciate because it is common knowledge that humanity will not become extinct and they will never know what the dangers of losing humanity will be like. so for an anime to portray a fictional view of this, it captivates it audience. also the music of the anime and the scenes are engaging and exciting.

this is my personal opinion as i am a huge fan of attack on titan. i've watched the series about 5 times and im up to date with the manga. i've got all the soundtracks and i am trying to learn some of them on my guitar. so i my have appeared bias in making this comment

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has an interesting plot but it is overrated, but I like it. Most overrated things from AoT are Levi and mikasa, they are nothing especial tbh but they still have this huge fanbase for some reason.

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not my kind of anime but I enjoyed. I don't understand why people say it's the best of 2013 but it's the majority I guess. The best of 2013 imo was Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
You must be registered for see images