amarusboobs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gt tired of most of these boring animus. While on NB I've seen a lot f people discussing the AoT series. It really started to get to me. Last week I decided to watch the series for myself to get what all the buzz was about. But DAMN, I was in for a treact. There is so much development and plot test even in the first 5 episodes. It might even be better then naruto. This anime is so keel xd.

Rate: 9.5/10

Altaneen

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I felt the same way, checked it out, and I'm in love lol.

I watched every episode, then read every manga chapter.

Spoiler tag may contain spoilers.
I can not wait for the forest part to be animated, it will be amazing.

Reactions: Awkward Linguist

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gt tired of most of these boring animus. While on NB I've seen a lot f people discussing the AoT series. It really started to get to me. Last week I decided to watch the series for myself to get what all the buzz was about. But DAMN, I was in for a treact. There is so much development and plot test even in the first 5 episodes. It might even be better then naruto. This anime is so keel xd.

Rate: 9.5/10
Might be better than Naruto? Pretty much every manga/anime is better than Naruto. SnK is obviously one of them.

UchihaMifune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell yeah it is! I started by watching the show and then reading the manga, after reading the manga and then going back and watching the anime, u see so many things foreshadowed and tied together that u wouldn't have known otherwise. its awesome

msbishop92

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes AOT is pretty good. I did an anime and manga binge a couple of weeks ago, and I'm all caught up now. Once the anime plot reaches the forrest and everything thereafter, we're going to be in for a treat. There is one fight in particular that i cannot wait to see in motion. There probably be some insane artwork for this fight too.

Nolexion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AoT is really good but I am really dissapointed with the latest chapters not having any development at all.
The manga just piles up too many mysteries and it will probably take about 3 years to be finished because the manga releases a chapter each month,not week :(

UchihaMifune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AoT is really good but I am really dissapointed with the latest chapters not having any development at all.
The manga just piles up too many mysteries and it will probably take about 3 years to be finished because the manga releases a chapter each month,not week :(
Seriously tho, with each new manga chapter after the forest part, more and more questions keep getting raised