Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding Zeke's real identity.

I have been re-reading some chapters and looked up some theories about who Zeke, the Beast Titan, could be.

Someone posted a picture where you could see Eren's Dad getting burned on his left arm and tortured by a soldier, which was then compared to another image where Zeke was first introduced. In that panel Zeke is shown to have a scar on his left arm, what is most likely the result of getting burned.

So what do you think? Who is Zeke and if he is Eren's Dad, what would his motivations be?
Please share your opinions and thoughts!

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can Zeke be Grisha? First off, Grisha was eaten. That's a pretty big dent in this theory. Second, Zeke's goal seems to be getting the Coordinate, which Grisha already had.

Yokaze Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can Zeke be Grisha? First off, Grisha was eaten. That's a pretty big dent in this theory. Second, Zeke's goal seems to be getting the Coordinate, which Grisha already had.
I am aware of that or atleast that's how they explained it, but the series has been mysterious since the beginning and so it wouldn't surprise me if they revealed something we wouldn't have expected.. Either way even if he isn't Grisha I still believe that they are somehow connected, being from different places and all that.