KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...If u will Visit "Manga, Anime & Comics Discussion" main section u can find loads of "Attack On Titans" threads...which clearly shows its popularity IN NB. So I think A separate sub section specially for "Attack On Titans" would be really great....For this to happen....this suggestion needs a lot of support I guess...so what say guys...

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the show is greatly popular in NB, but then again the current anime adaptation will only lasted for 25 episode, and the manga itself is a monthly release,

so am pretty sure once the anime ended or once the anime fans up to date with the manga the discussion will be pretty much dead,

so i don't agree with this suggestion since there are other anime that deserve their own section than this one.

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the show is greatly popular in NB, but then again the current anime adaptation will only lasted for 25 episode, and the manga itself is a monthly release,

so am pretty sure once the anime ended or once the anime fans up to date with the manga the discussion will be pretty much dead,

so i don't agree with this suggestion since there are other anime that deserve their own section than this one.
Hmm u have got a point there......

(*waiting for more comments*)

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are more anime which deserve a section, it's only popular for the time being, after its finished it will die ....same thing happened to claymore and code geass

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You gotta point there Sport #dont stop breathing , just let the water calm you this time #Is bread

Itachi The Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...If u will Visit "Manga, Anime & Comics Discussion" main section u can find loads of "Attack On Titans" threads...which clearly shows its popularity IN NB. So I think A separate sub section specially for "Attack On Titans" would be really great....For this to happen....this suggestion needs a lot of support I guess...so what say guys...
I already asked Zise but he still think its not popular enough... yet

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i would have agree with the suggestion if the manga was weekly like
-Fairy Tail
-Hunter x Hunter ( while the manga is on Hiatus since last year, the anime still got plenty of material to animate, i suppose it still have less than 2 year before the manga catch up with the anime )
-One Piece
-Bleach
____________________________________________________________________________________

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i would have agree with the suggestion if the manga was weekly like
-Fairy Tail
-Hunter x Hunter ( while the manga is on Hiatus since last year, the anime still got plenty of material to animate, i suppose it still have less than 2 year before the manga catch up with the anime )
-One Piece
-Bleach

____________________________________________________________________________________
Actually this guy has got a point....

But But....We can have a section now....and later it can be removed when it will be dead....can't we...:p

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually this guy has got a point....

But But....We can have a section now....and later it can be removed when it will be dead....can't we...:p
then its pretty much useless effeor for the admin if you just gonna remove it after the discussion decreasing yes ?
what's the point of creating a whole section if you just gonna take it out anyway ?
sounds like more pointless work for the Admin :)

an Official Thread is more than enough, but we need to work together to keep the thread alive/free of spoiler for anime viewers and stop creating another thread regarding the anime.

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make a fan group for it. If the fan group would be large enough and active I might consider making a subforum. For now it's not worth it and you have a forum to discuss it in already;

Status
Not open for further replies.