Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice fanfic....
I'm not lying, you'll understand when the anime drops, you'll get to learn how villains should be like nowadays. Isabella solos.:happy:

AOT is the best thing I've ever seen!!!! :nosebleed:
I read the manga back in 2010 before the bandwagon
/hype started. READ IT/ WATCH IT!!!! :blush:

AOT is life!!!!
I'll check it out then, is there a character like Oro/Isabella in it???:wut:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You'll not regret it.U_U

Anything, just say yes!.:T_T:
in terms of terror and anxiety, yes. The number one rule is to not get attached to any side character. They get killed off so easily xd

There will be a certain villain in season 3 who quite resembles orochimaru, he was in the trailer ^^

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in terms of terror and anxiety, yes. The number one rule is to not get attached to any side character. They get killed off so easily xd

There will be a certain villain in season 3 who quite resembles orochimaru, he was in the trailer ^^
When the Promised neverland anime drops i recommend watching it

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mikasa.
You must be registered for see images

Pleasantly surprised to see so many scenes with Mikasa kicking ass, given that she wasn't exactly the focus of the Uprising arc.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww man.. hype! x3. Thanks for the vid.. But so many scenes with Krista/Historia? Is she going to become a main in this season? Really hope there's focus on Annie as well.. As a non manga reader, the entire mystery of this 14/10 show is killing me.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww man.. hype! x3. Thanks for the vid.. But so many scenes with Krista/Historia? Is she going to become a main in this season? Really hope there's focus on Annie as well.. As a non manga reader, the entire mystery of this 14/10 show is killing me.
She is. She is the main character of this arc. Great development for her.