0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"I'm Home "

Attack on Titan season 2 episode 2

Discuss episode 2 here

Begin watching here:

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a little boring. Not much happened and it didn't really get me interested in Sasha as a character.
Wow, this chapter was highly praise when it came out lol, you weird Pump.

Good development for Sasha and damn that Titan in connie's house is creepy as ****!
Bingo, this still one of my favorite chapters to date, before this episode/chapter I wasnt thinking any of Sasha .

Interesting note, Isayama planned in killing Sasha in this chapter but decided not to in the end.

You a b1.tch azz nig Belserion

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bingo, this still one of my favorite chapters to date, before this episode/chapter I wasnt thinking any of Sasha .

Interesting note, Isayama planned in killing Sasha in this chapter but decided not to in the end.

Actually it was the editor who forced him to not kill off Sasha. I guess he knew how she will turn out to be a fan favorite. lol

OT: Episode was faithfully adapted and gave Sasha some good development.
Still wasn't my taste though, as Sasha isn't one of the characters i'm interested in.

Last edited:

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually it was the editor who forced him to not kill off Sasha. I guess he know how she will turn out to be a fan favorite. lol

OT: Epiosde was faithfully adapted and gave Sasha some good development.
Still wasn't my taste though, as Sasha isn't one of the characters i'm interested in.
Interesting, glad she wasn't kill off anyways. And yeah I understand that, she is just a soldier in the story helping the main cause.

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I remember that too, and apparently her death was supposed to be so terrifying that his editor went crying in to the bathroom :T_T:

Thank god he changed his mind.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasha is a hunter, doesn't want to give up lifestyle for others. Cool.

Sasha saves little girl from fodder titan.

Sasha has some nice dialogue with Ymir and Krista (?).

The Connie part was the only really interesting thing.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

why did he then decide to let her live?

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As others said, not much interested in Sasha other than if there was anything in the manga related to what hunter's were doing during all this but we get so little about them.

That titan chewing on child's mom, ouch that was hurting me just with the sounds.

And why couldn't Sasha kill that titan, I mean that axe won't be that blunt to not do much damage.

Good to know Levi is as Levi-ish as ever...

This is a manga spoiler btw...open at your own risk
Connie found his mom LOL but not in much good shape

Last edited by a moderator:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As others said, not much interested in Sasha other than if there was anything in the manga related to what hunter's were doing during all this but we get so little about them.

That titan chewing on child's mom, ouch that was hurting me just with the sounds.

And why couldn't Sasha kill that titan, I mean that axe won't be that blunt to not do much damage.

Good to know Levi is as Levi-ish as ever...

Connie found his mom LOL but not in much good shape
I guess I forgot what the spoiler tag was for... Although, I did guess that.

*cries in corner*

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, mangaka wanted to kill Sasha? I was actually expecting that to happen; Tbh, I wish he killed her. In that brutal way that made the editor cry.

I mean, it's not like I hate her or anything like that, it just felt that it would be more logical and entertaining like that. I really want Titans to steal all the hope, I don't want safety for any character.

It seems that we will get more info about Titans in next episode. Can't wait to see new episode.