Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does it seem like the titans that are humans (Yes, I know which ones are who), minus Eren, look all muscley? Eren looks like a normal titan, but the female, colossal, and armored titan all look like they're made out of muscle and bone with no skin. Is that due to "mastery" of transforming into a titan?

P.S. - I already spoiled myself on the series (I'm an anime-only watcher), so go ahead and include spoilers.

Last edited:

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly st this moment we do not know.

Eren's titan I'm the manga appears more muscular from what I can remember (been a while since I've watched). He also appears darker in color (closer to the female titan).

I think part of it is the following:

1. Helps differentiate Titan Shifters from Titans

2. It is possible that it represents the Female, Eren, Colossal, Armored, and Dancing Titan are capable of reverting form.

3. It displays their physical traits... Not everyone is jacked ;). Additionally, Eren and the other Shifters have all undergone rigorous training so their fitness is easily high enough for their defined appearance.

Other than that we do not know why the other Titans appear more frail/fat/undefined.

Even though I'm more of a Kurama fan, I'm always willing to help Earth's Spirit Detective!

Reactions: Yusuke Urameshi

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think all the titans used to be human at some point. If you read the manga you'll notice this aswell. The bald kid (can't remember his name) the one who looks like Krillin confirms the possibility of them being originally humans.

Don't read the spoiler unless you want to be spoiled or read the manga.
The female, Colossal and Armored titan are human. I read the manga aswell so i know. That's why they look special.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think all the titans used to be human at some point. If you read the manga you'll notice this aswell. The bald kid (can't remember his name) the one who looks like Krillin confirms the possibility of them being originally humans.

The female, Colossal and Armored titan are human. I read the manga aswell so i know. That's why they look special.
pretty much this... The Titans likely reflect some physical aspect of their former selves. So not everyone is jacked like I said.

The special titans are probably more physically fit, and also their status as being shifters with the ability to go imbetween may give them some unique advantage that may play on their personalities.

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

His name is Connie. lol And I already know who the female, colossal, armored, and the fast titan are. I wonder who the Ape titan is. Maybe Dr. Jaeger? O_O